No announcement yet.

Reckoning, Part 2 (817)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to watch it once again for the maybe button.

Mind I remind you that this weapon can wipe out every life in the galaxy?

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
      Have to watch it once again for the maybe button.

Mind I remind you that this weapon can wipe out every life in the galaxy?
      I think he did hit a button. The table to reconfigues the weapon looked like the same on in WoO and that guy did hit a button.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
        I think he did hit a button. The table to reconfigues the weapon looked like the same on in WoO and that guy did hit a button.
        Correct.

"Hit it" - Carter

And then Jacob hits the button, and voila!
        I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Originally posted by Dromag67
          Correct.

"Hit it" - Carter

And then Jacob hits the button, and voila!
          Yes for lauching the wave, he did it a button but when the weapon just switched off, you know when the Ancient screen came to life, I think he just placed his hand on the console.

Comment

The best episode of season 8 for me! I was really sticked by action! great stargate, it is simple
            Hallowed is RepliCarter!

Hallowed are the Ori...

Comment

I agree this was a great episode but threads was the best in the season by far.
              sigpic

Comment

Daniel Jackson = da man
                He was awesome this episode taking on the replicator form of Sam.

Comment

I agree that was one of the best scenes.

"Little more time in dani's world!!"
                  sigpic

Comment

i hope the replicators do come back but in not so many numbers and i hope they annoy the ori because the replicators would love their technology

Comment

I don't think that is going to happen any time soon I think the replicators are off liking there wounds. I imagine there are still some left only because they wouldn't all have been in our galaxy at the same time. If by some miracle they do come back and try to fight the Ori I believe the Ori would have technology capable of destroying them.

Ok back on topic-
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry if this has been touched on previously in the thread [11 pages, oy] but I wonder if any known worlds got some replicator attention.They would have been concentrating on the Goa'uld and their worlds but who knows, maybe they checked out the Aschen or the Nox Homeworld.

And as far as Jacob being able to activate the 'superweapon', ATA probably wasn't required. The time device in Window of Opportunity didn't either.
                        Hey, if you'd been listening, you'd know that Nintendo's pass through everything.

Comment

I didnt like the replicators, i was glad of this episode. it was excellent and I loved the ending... 10/10 episode for me. the end of the replicators the best decision.

"A man is made up of his worst and darkest moments, and destroyed when he takes nothing from them..."
                          -A quote from me

Stargate Frontier a new VS at http://www.stargateomega.com

Comment

Originally posted by RCoombes
                            I didnt like the replicators, i was glad of this episode. it was excellent and I loved the ending... 10/10 episode for me. the end of the replicators the best decision.
                            But it's not the end of the replicators, damn them, damn them all to hell!!!

......Damn Asurans.....
                            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Care to put in spoiler tags?
                              Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Please?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X