Full Alert (814)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rag Doll
    So was the Russian Defence Secretary a goau'ld or just close friends with The Trust? I missed that.
    They suspected the Russian Defence Secretary was a goau'ld.
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
      Holy chestnuts! How did I not figure that out?
      Maybe because your brain does not work as fast as mine (joke)

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
        Maybe because your brain does not work as fast as mine (joke)
        I'll attribute it to my completely screwed up sleep patern for the last week (Going to bed at 11am = not good, especially when you've got lectures to go to )

Comment

I've done worst when I was at university last year.

Comment

Sleeping is over rated!
            Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Not really impressed, another earth bound one but im sure the last arc will make up for it.

Although some interesting ideas regardin the trust and some development between the russians and the us of a.

Altho, why didnt Sam detect the trust where goa'ulds in affinity?
              sigpic
              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                Not really impressed, another earth bound one but im sure the last arc will make up for it.

Although some interesting ideas regardin the trust and some development between the russians and the us of a.

Altho, why didnt Sam detect the trust where goa'ulds in affinity?
                I didn't think they were. Was it not only since they escaped in Affinity that they were goa'ulded?

Comment

Yes, They said... in summation.

We forced them to flee our solar system to avoid prommie. We know the poisoned 2 more worlds. They were caught by the system lords, determined to be secret service of the Tau'ri, and sent back to mess us up to steal the weapon.

Spoiler free since Jan 3 2005 (It's getting harder each day)
                  DOOOOOOOM!

Comment

Certainly better than the last two, which were just awful, but it was pretty dull.

Comment

I think I've discovered a possible reason why goa'ulded kinsey didn't sound that great. Since Europe uses PAL which plays faster than it was originally filmed at everyones voices are higher pitched than normal, most noticeably AT's voice. I converted my video to the proper NTSC (North American) speed and Kinsey's voice sounded noticably better. It was a lot deeper and fuller than Sky's version. It's just something to keep in mind before critizing the voice flanger guy.
                      My non-stargate related site: The Rabbit Archive

Comment

^
                        All of my Boxed set DVD's are PAL and the Goa'uld'ed voices have always sounded the same. Kinseys sounded fine to me

Comment

Originally posted by Blend
                          ^
                          All of my Boxed set DVD's are PAL and the Goa'uld'ed voices have always sounded the same. Kinseys sounded fine to me
                          Maybe you've never experienced what they should really sound like in NTSC

Normally I don't notice any real differences between PAL and NTSC but there's definately a difference in Kinsey's voice, well at least to my ears. Lots of people obtain eps from the internet but they're used to watching eps in North America, so they might be the one's complaining. I personally found something "off" about his goa'ulded voice.
                          My non-stargate related site: The Rabbit Archive

Comment

I don't really think its that big of a deal. It sounded enough like a Gou'ald to me.
                            Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

This was the best episode of SG1 that I have seen since New Order. A lot of suspense and a nice twist.

Jack's line, "I must have missed an episode.." was pretty funny.

I like how every member of the team contributed at least a little bit (Carter had the least screen time, but she did uncover the conspiracy).

Comment

Very entertaining episode. It's good to see Jack having a bigger role in the last couple of episodes. I have to say that I wasn't really looking forward to this episode but it turned out to be very very interesting.

Anyway, do other people also notice how the Goa'ulds captured by the SGC or the Russians hasn't been guarded quite as heavily as before. Have the humans just become too complacent and believe that a Goa'ulds can be easily guarded by couple of guards with guns (not even Zats). I thought the security was a bit light in New Order when the system lords and Camulus came to visit. Did this bother anyone else?
                                I just love shows about wormholes!

Comment

Working...
                                X