No announcement yet.

Prometheus Unbound (812)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am like you Dani in that I didn't find any of the things that most people found amusing amusing. The fight scene actually gave me flashbacks (and not the good kind) to Felger's dream sequence catfight involving Sam due it's over the top ridiculousness. I wouldn't say that I even really enjoyed the ep at all as much as I enjoyed PARTS of it. Hammond in space was a blast and as you said the Daniel and Hammond stuff was great because we never really got to see much interaction between the two of them on a one on one basis. I actually did finds the Hans Olo line kind of amusing but then I'm pretty easily amused.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

This has just become one of my fave episodes.

Daniel/Vala: Best fight scene ever!

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
        This has just become one of my fave episodes.

Daniel/Vala: Best fight scene ever!
        Mine too after
        Spoiler:
        THE TIES THAT BIND
        from season 9

Comment

Why is that a spoiler?
          sigpic

Comment

because this epi is in season 9.

Comment

Ya but it's just the name of an episode????
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
                Ya but it's just the name of an episode????
                I just been more careful i guess

Comment

It's not a big deal I just wanted to know if there was some reason I wasn't noticing.
                  sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed the episode. It was great to see Hammond go out and Jack staying at the base. I miss Hammond calling the shots. Vala looks like a fun character to have around.

Comment

Oh, you'd be surprised how many mixed feelings she can conjur up in an individual. I should know. My sister acts just like her. Well, tone down the parts where she came onto Daniel into mere flirtation and you're closer to the mark.
                      Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Thor's Chariot
                        I enjoyed the episode. It was great to see Hammond go out and Jack staying at the base. I miss Hammond calling the shots. Vala looks like a fun character to have around.
                        That was what I thought to. I loved seeing Colonal Reynolds, and Walter, and Dr. Novak get substancial roles.

"Very good on the waking up sir!"

Comment

Hey I just re watched this episode and I found a plot-hole. When vala was sending every buddy down why didn't somebody in the al'kesh step on the ring platform and go back up when she sent the next batch down?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
                            Hey I just re watched this episode and I found a plot-hole. When vala was sending every buddy down why didn't somebody in the al'kesh step on the ring platform and go back up when she sent the next batch down?
                            I was wondering that as well.....Oh well, that's one that I'm willing to overlook.

Comment

I will, with blind devotion, overlook any plothole in this episode. It's brilliance deserves such an action.

Vala, Daniel/Vala, Daniel vs Vala fights, Dr. "Damn it to hell!" Novak, Sgt. "Out of the SGC!" Harriman, Col. "Excellent work on the waking up sir!" Reynolds. If they can keep incorporating little things like that for the minor characters and the Daniel and Vala interactions, they'll be doing great.

Though I admitt, I'm thoroughly bias on the D/V issue.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

I love it when minor characters get their chance to shine, that really sold this episode for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X