No announcement yet.

Endgame (810)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only just watched this episode last night as I missed the repeats throughout the week. Anyways, I thought it was pretty cool. I liked the start witht he Chevron guy and then Daniel interrogating them (What?! You had Coffee?!) So overall it was an interesting episode

Comment

Changed my mind on Sam's top since my last posting. I like it!

Still think that the scenes with RDA were a little weird. We've hardly ever seen Jack under genuine stress, so I for one found them hard to respond to. I don't think so much that it was bad acting on RDA's part, because the facial expressions and gestures came off well. It seemed to me that the writers were trying to explore just how taxing his new job is--the problem being that it didn't come off quite right.

But the ending scene was still weird. Maybe when 'Gemini' FREAKING FINALLY airs next week (here, anyway) we'll see what that was about...

Comment

And another ok ep. Not good or bad, just ok.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jburrows
          Nice episode. Like the asgard gave us beam technoligy.

The only thing I would wonder is that instead of sam, daniel and tealc beam out of the alkesh why did they not simply take control of the alkesh since there only person control of other ship. Teal'c alone with 1 hand tied behind his back could take care 1 human female.
          I asked myself the same question.

Spoiler:
          It wasn't until I saw "Full Alert" that question was answered. They had to let it go so they could get captured and sent back as Go'ulds.

It was a case of them acting out of character to serve a future plot.
          Life Too Short to drink bad coffee!

Any man smart enough to understand women is also smart enough to keep quiet about it

Comment

Endgame was probably one of the better episodes in season 8. Still, season 8 hasn't been that good. I like the episodes where the team goes off-world to solve a problem. I've noticed lately that they have been doing a lot of episodes where they have to solve something on Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPower
              Endgame was probably one of the better episodes in season 8. Still, season 8 hasn't been that good. I like the episodes where the team goes off-world to solve a problem. I've noticed lately that they have been doing a lot of episodes where they have to solve something on Earth.
              I think that's because Jack's mostly on Earth these days. The show would (or will) lose a lot if he simply drops in now and then, and SG-1 does everything without him--it'd be too SG-.75, as Nialla candidly put it (Breadbox editions). TPTB needed a way to keep RDA incorporated, and so far to do so they've had to keep eps very Earth-centric.

Comment

It really didn't have me excited or expectant like sg-1 usually does, but there was definitely some good stuff.
                I think O'neill's indecision at the end was well done according to character. It showed how hard a job Gen. Hammond really had. Gen. Hammond would have almost for sure IMO oredered the Al'Kesh to be fired apon.
                Ok so it was exciting when they raided the Trust warehouse, and Sam got beamed up (it's cool we have beam technology now! but it's good it has limitations). I like when Sam and Daniel are working together.
                As for Teal'c's storyline, it was nice to see the Alpha site. And it was a nice bring back of Teal'c's line 'I die free'.

I enjoyed translating the Ancient text that was sent to Daniel, originally in Affinity. I'm pretty sure someone has already posted it somewhere but it said "actal words are hard to deciph so thisll work".
                "Do you people practice being vague?"

Comment

Good idea for an episodem the trust beams the gate right out from under our noses, the scenes at the begining with Walter, Daniel and the other guy i cant remember

"We just went to get coffee"
                  "COFFE"-Daniel
                  "Yes..well..errr"
                  "Im only kidding guys"-Daniel

Great Loved it all-Pity about Pete being in the episode

Comment

I loved this episode. When I first read that the gate, was going to be stolen I became baffled:how can the gate be stolen?

Not only was this a great episode, but I did find myself laughing Teal'c was also funny, great to see him in the real-world.

Pete was in this episode? how did I miss that?

Mandeep

British-Indian and proud.

Comment

I like, the Trust episodes are sorely missed in seasons 9 and 10.
                      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Well, I just watched Endgame tonight. My first repeat since it originally aired. I wasn't excited about this Earth-bound episode at the time. Since Jack became General the episodes were less action and adventure. But, after viewing Seasons 9 & 10 without Jack, even Endgame is more entertaining. It's cause Jack's in the show. I.Miss.Jack!!! I miss the Classic SG-1 Team dynamic!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed the Carter/Daniel relationship in this episode.

Comment

The episode was great........ loved it......

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
                            Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
                            http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

It was okay.. But couldn't the three of them just have taken over the ship in the end? Where was the need to get out of there all of a sudden?
                              "I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." - Jaim Lannister, a Song of Ice and Fire.

Comment

This was a great episode. I loved the start very funny.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X