No announcement yet.

Covenant (808)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched this episode yesterday again. And I really love it, the fact that there trying to cover up something huge like aliens wanted to destroy earth is always fun to watch. The scenes with Thor and O'niel are always fun to watch .
    sigpic
    by Snowflake Shona

Comment

as always, my fave part would be the thor and jack scenes. but overall, not really exciting.

Comment

At 35:14 into the episode, Daniel says to Alec Colson, "The F.C.C. is investigating you for securities fraud". The F.C.C. is the Federal Communications Commission. The S.E.C. is the Securities and Exchange Commission and they investigate securities fraud.

Parsippany NJ Twilight Creation 2013** ~~~ NYCC 2010/11/12** ~~~ Wizard World New York City Experience 2013* ~~~ Los Angles CA Xena Creation 2014? ~~~ Los Angles CA Grand Slam Creation 2014? ~~~ Cherry Hill NJ Star Trek Creation 2012/ 13** ~~~ Philadelphia PA Wizard World 2009/11/12/13** ~~~ Las Vegas NV Star Trek Creation 2014? ~~~ Orlando FL Star Wars Celebration 2014? ~~~ Parsippany NJ Supernatural Creation 2012/13* ~~~ Parsippany NJ Vampire Diaries Creation 2013? ~~~ Chicago IL Stargate Creation 2009/12/ 13* ~~~ Dragon*Con 2011/12/13* ~~~
        (* planned) (** booked) (? maybe)
        Vancouver BC Stargate Creation 2008/09/10/12 ~~~ Parsippany NJ Star Trek Creation 2009/11 ~~~ Los Angles CA TriCon Stargate/Farscape/Firefly Creation Con 2010 ~~~ New York NY Fangoria Creation 2009 ~~~ Cherry Hill NJ Supernatural Creation 2009 ~~~ Cherry Hill NJ Stargate Creation 2008 ~~~ Secaucus NJ Stargate Creation 2007 ~~~ Cherry Hill/Philadelphia/Valley Forge Star Trek 1977-1988

Comment

I do like this episode

Although of course we all know the program would never be made public in the end, but what really kept me at the edge of my seat was how are they going to change his mind, what will happens that will keep him from disclosing it. That guy sure was stubborn to the core

That beta site's kind of empty though, looks like a quiet place, lol.

Comment

A bit boring but Thor's appearance on the news as awesome!

Also covering the Stargate is getting more and more far-fetched! I hope they stop doing this kinds of episodes!
            My blog:Nuno Barreto's Blog

Comment

LOL! I loved seeing Charles on here, but like many other people have said, every time he turned around I expected him to yell, "MISS FINE!" LOL! And I loved the Captain Schefield part. Very funny!
              sigpic
              The Return of King Arthur
              Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
              acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Just re-watched this epsiode after not seeing it for ages, and I really enjoyed it.

Loved the scene where Thor was just handing out with O'Neill and Daniel in O'Neill's office, sitting in a Human chair and debating with O'Neill about what gift he should get the President. This is one of them rare scenes in which we actually see the friendship between Thor and SG-1 and that Thor is not always all about his work. Wish we could have seen more scenes with Thor just hanging out, as one of the "guys".
                sigpic
                Banner Made By Me for Me
                The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

I must admitt, besides Reckoning Pt,1 &2, and Threads this is my most favorite episode of this season! just love how colson tries to reveal the truth about aliens, and anubis ship around earth....and i love it mainly cause of the actor of colson, he is just a cool guy and i wished he was more then once in sg1 but what the hell. love this episode!
                  sigpic

Comment

Not one of my favorite episodes.
                    sigpic

Comment

Not one of my faves either. The 8th season started really well, but the last few episodes have been really disappointing. Still, I wonder where Colson ended up going...
                      sigpic

Comment

I thought the way they tried to handle Colson a logical plan. And any episode with Thor is a good one IMHO.
                        Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Another average episode. It's stupid this originally aired out of order.

A highlight of the episode is that Sexy Sam came back.

Tomorrow, a wedding, maybe.
                          sigpic

Comment

One of my favourite episodes of the season.

It really does make you wonder what can be covered up and what happens to those who believe the truth should be shared with everyone. Poor Colson paid the price, everything he had gone overnight because of other powerful groups thinking otherwise. Even with the cloned Asgard as proof he was still discredited. The actor's earnest portrayal of Colson really drove this story along, loved his performance of the man who believed what he was doing was right while too many people around him didn't!

One of the best Earth based stories for me as it shows how, despite the dangers to Earth from aliens it's a few powerful people on Earth that are worse!!!

Comment

A pretty good ep. Earth based eps usually aren't enjoyable. But this one was.

Colson was annoying with how stubborn he was. He did pay a huge price for his stubborness in the end though.

I kept expecting Nanny Fine to pop up.
                              sigpic

Comment

This episode drives me nuts. The minute this self-righteous twit decided to "go public" with information, he doomed his company. The writers obviously knew absolutely nothing about the US laws government contractors have to follow.

Seaboe
                                If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Working...
                                X