No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
    Just a couple of niggling details i wanna clear up.

1) The Doctor. Have we seen this actor before? He looks oh so familiar,
    2) Are we in the supposed Jack-lite portion of the season yet? Cos i can't tell.
    1) Well he's been in a load of Stargate episodes if thats what you mean If you mean other shows or movies then I have no idea! I think he was possibly in the X-Files....not sure
    2) If we are in the Jack-lite portion of the season then I think they've handled it quite well. Its hard to tell

Anyways, I quite liked this episode. I had a feeling it would really suck, but I was surprised. Not an all-time-great episode, but still pretty reasonable.

Comment

well nice to see a sequal to the game keeper(right title?)

anyway i enjoyed it, but it did upset me slightly to see teal'c give up. Poor guy.

It was also nice to see alot of action and I can just imagine what the games to be like now!
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
        Just a couple of niggling details i wanna clear up.

1) The Doctor. Have we seen this actor before? He looks oh so familiar,
        2) Are we in the supposed Jack-lite portion of the season yet? Cos i can't tell.

Answers on a postcard please. (j/k reply in THIS thread )
        The doctor was Andrew Airlie also seen as Kalan in Learning Curve season 3.
        jan t

Comment

Saw this last tuesday and loved it. The seasons of SG-1 are getting better if anything, which is why it is a shame for them to finish after this season (if they do). Liked how the game learned from Teal'c and kept him in the game causing Daniel to go in to help him. Thought it was funny how he shot Daniel the first time and Daniel had to use the Zat gun to stop him

Comment

i liked the taste of the new game we got aswell. not bad, not bad at all!
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by jantreeuk1
              The doctor was Andrew Airlie also seen as Kalan in Learning Curve season 3.
              Thanx. I did figure it out after seeing it again on Sat though...
              sigpic
              Banner By JME2

Comment

Never mind
                Last edited by Nathan; 08 January 2005, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Two Words - Loved it

Simple yet intuative

Comment

I posted this on the Affinity thread :

Originally posted by Qtyled
                    OK, I don't really have time at the moment to read everyone's posts but from what I see on this page people seemed to dislike this episode.

I disagree. This was one of the best Stargates I've seen in a long time. Now that may be because Im an action junkie and this episode has heaps of action, but there are some good emotional scenes in it, such as when Teal'c brakes down. It shows us a side to his character that we've never seen before.

I also liked it how it was set up so that only way the game could be beaten would be for Teal'c to truely believe that the Goaul'd could be beaten. (Is that right? That's how I saw it anyway...)

One question... Especially the fruit throwing hitting bad guy part I don't remember Teal'c using fruit as an anti super-soldier weapon.
                    Why did TPTB have to make episodes starting with A straight after one another!

Comment

Rofl! Q!.

Thou I posted here. oh well. I Enjoyed it. It gave a good sneak peek at the game that's to come out Oh i did enjoy the 3-D Daniel, cute nod.

Comment

This ep rules (i may have already said that but oh well ) It not only showed how great Teal'c is and how strong his will is but also it was quite emotional. Plus the Graphics were amazing and it was funny when Teal'c Shot Daniel !!!!
                        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I recently watched this episode on a rerun, and I have now decided that this was one of the best episodes of the season.

Nuff said.
                          sigpic

Comment

I agree it was a great oppurtunity for teal'c to show his pride.
                            sigpic

Comment

very boring episode.... and virtual reality was already explored in stargate. The beginning of season 8 is not good...
                              Hallowed is RepliCarter!

Hallowed are the Ori...

Comment

It was ok. I'm not a gamer so it put me off a bit.
                                sigpic
                                "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Working...
                                X