Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zero Hour was kinda disappointing.
    I didn't find it that interesting.
    Lockdown is probably the best season 8 episode so far.
    Althouth the scenes for next weeks episode, Icon, looked really good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
      One scene I forgot to mention that was one of my favorites was where Jack goes to the gateroom and sees Reynolds and the rest of the SGC teams assembled, ready to head out if Jack gave the word. RDA played the scene beautifully and it was a wonderful testament to the bravery of the SGC personnel, their confidence in Jack as their commander (which he needed at that point) and a nod to their "we never leave anyone behind" credo. Very nice.
      I liked that scene, too. I thought it showed great confidence in Jack's ability to lead.

I did like the nod to "Abyss" when Reynolds told Gilmore off in Jack's office. I was touched when he said that the rest of SG-1 never gave up on him and he wouldn't give up on them. It was a nice reference to one of my all-time fave eps.
      Last edited by marimba26; 02 August 2004, 02:11 PM.
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Lugal
        I agree with Shadow, he's wasted on Andromeda.
        me too...

Delegate: You cannot expect us to share the same room!
        Jack: Not amicably... At first.
        That part with the bickering delegates was great! SOOOO funny and not too over the top! Leave it to Jack to lock them in a room together until they work it out.
        Last edited by marimba26; 02 August 2004, 02:11 PM.
        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

This one was okay. I like it when Jack put the squabbling reps into a locked room for a couple of days. His methods were not orthodox but they get the job done.

The other was the talk between Walter and Jack in the beginning. It reminded me of M*A*S*H.

Comment

Yes, Abyss was some of RDA's best acting on the series. But Zero Hour wasn't far behind. Loved the Jack ep. Been after Malozzi to make one. Just hope we haven't lost all our Jack moments for the rest of the year.

.Spoilers for s8 THREADS

Looking forward to the love interest in Threads. Wouldn't mind assuming the role...heh heh heh...eh Marimba? All the other Gutter Gals can just get in line.
            Last edited by Madeleine; 02 August 2004, 07:05 PM.
            Causality should not be taken lightly.

Comment

Might want to add spoiler warnings to your last post, there, Livi2Jack...

Comment

I LOVED this ep, and I am SO MAD at my VCR for messing up my recording. I have chipmunk-voice audio! So yeah, I'll have to wait until it re-airs. Which will be a long time from now, I bet. grr...

Comment

Question?

Possible spoilers for S8

Is Gilmor going to be assigned to the SGC?

At first I wasn't going to like him but he grew on me in Zero Hour.

Comment

He was on temporary assignment. He was leaving at the end. "My work here is done" sorta thing.

Like I said, Wally's gonna be stuck with O'Neill for a while longer, methinks.

Comment

oky i was talkin about on Anibus' forum and I need help...Does anyone know were I can get a copy of Jack's resignation paper? It's funny! I really loved how it ended - "Never mind."!!! so any one knows?

Comment

Originally posted by taupecat
                        Screw the wrench. Siler should fix *every* problem with a flame-thrower.
                        LMAO!!!! thats exactly what I was thinking! there is nothing better than a flame thrower!

But I really loved this ep. It really builds the character of O'Neill as General, which I definately think was necessary.
                        He is not really suited for the job straight out, and there were always going to be problems. I'm really glad that we got to see them. I only hope that it continues or pops up every now and again.

Jack, being Jack is going to get extremely frustrated about things happening - particularly not being able to go offworld... While I don't want the entire season to be like that, I only hope that we get to see at least glipses of it in the future. Also perhaps the necessary isolation of such a position. He was always the superior officer for SG1, but I think that this position puts him even more so in a isolated space. SG1 will always be his friends, but he's ultimately got to face much of what's ahead alone.

Comment

I just read EVERY single comment about this episode that you people have posted here.

So there's not much for me to say anymore.

Exept that I simply LOVED this episode. Though I'm feeling for Jack that he couldn't go with his team off-world.

Do you think there will be more eps where the 4 of them will actually go off-world all together?

I'd love to see one of those.

The plant was great! Ba'al was fabs! Much better than Anubis. Dr.Lee was really funny and Siler and Walter were absolutely fabulous!

Can't wait for more!

Cheers to you all!

Comment

Originally posted by daredcrescent
                            I just read EVERY single comment about this episode that you people have posted here.

So there's not much for me to say anymore.
                            See, that's why I don't read anyones comments about a new episode before I've already posted my own.
                            Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I don't think much people actually DO read prewievs posts, I, like, read the last 10-5

Comment

Well I'm one of those people who do read them.

They are actually really interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X