Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hornet View Post
    I really dislike that new Dr whoever she is. She's like a robot
    Agree. She's like reading her own lines to get the job done. Funny to see Daniel's look when he realized it was Jack who shot him, something like 'you really did take every chance available to shoot me!'
    sigpic
    Sign by me

Comment

Very good episode, I always liked the ending in particular "Chilly" and then a dramatic shot of the guy frozen and half buried in snow.

Comment

Am I the only one to spot an easy way for anubis to escape/ The lockdown was planned so he couldn't possess someone and escape, but Anubis could of taken control in the new control room, dialed the gate, left the body, floated to the gate room and then taken control of someone there to escape with.

Simple right?

Comment

Okay this one was a little slow at times but it was so funny Daniel getting shot 3 times.

"Chilly"
          sigpic

Comment

Poor Daniel, he never has it easy... A bit slow and I definitely don't like the new doc, she's such a robot.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
              Poor Daniel, he never has it easy... A bit slow and I definitely don't like the new doc, she's such a robot.
              I completely agree; she disappears after this episode but is back for a few SGU episodes, when surprise! She actually becomes a passable character...
              sigpic
              Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Eh, a so-so episode. We got the idea that Anubis is (sort of) still around but otherwise not very much of story there. Best part was the exchange with Daniel on who shot him

Comment

Where was Camilus the goa'uld asylum seeker all this time??
                  And how did Anubis eventually escape the frozen body of Vasilov on the snow planet??

Comment

Thought it was a boring episode.

Liked Daniel's reaction after waking up from being shot.

Dr. Brightman will return during SGU Season 1

Tomorrow, Jack's having a crazy day.
                    sigpic

Comment

Good to see more of Jack who is now 'the man'! Always liked seeing his command style, watching him adjusting to commanding a whole base and coming to terms with the different challenges that poses.

The scene with Daniel waking up in the infirmary and totally bewildered by discovering he'd been shot. The way no one owned up, and Sam silently indicating to Jack with her eyes was hilarious.

Loved evil 'possessed' Jack, he played that really well, he looked so different!

Comment

Not the greatest ep.

Having Anubis taking control of SG-1 members was kinda interesting. Seemed like there was no way of stopping him. Should have called the Ghostbusters.

I feel sorry for the Russian guy. Frozen on that planet.
                        sigpic

Comment

This is my third time through the entire series, and I remembered nothing about this episode.

Is it episode or is it early onset Altzheimers?

One thing that struck me - Dr. Brightman seemed very by the book, and yet she called Daniel by his first name. Seemed odd to me.
                          Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Another ep of SG1...

1. To be fair to Jack...Vassilov was a full-bird Colonel so he would have effectivly been leading SG1. Did Jack want 'anyone' just walking in and leading his old team just after he promoted Sam? SG1 needed a junior officer not a senior one.

2. Anubis vs Vassilov reminded me of that scene in The Enemy Within.

3. Forgot half the peeps that Anubis posessed.

Decent ep.
                            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

My LiveJournal post
                              "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                              "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                              "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                              "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

This episode is just boring. Rather if you want to go the locking down the SGC or a foothold situation, either way this story has been done to before. I will admit the entity being Anubis is mildly interesting but besides that the episode feels boring and done before in past seasons. Never mind Jack's anti-Russian attiude in this episode is annoying and short-sighted to me. Despite all that the thing that annoys me the most is the trapping of Anubis on a frozen planet in this episode and he suddenly appears months later on another planet. He annoys me how that question was never answered
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X