• Show
Clear All

Remember UK Sky Viewers

SKY ONE at 8:00 tonight Lockdown airs!

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
      Remember UK Sky Viewers

SKY ONE at 8:00 tonight Lockdown airs!

Yay, Anubis returned. Better than I expected and Anubis caught my eye at the start in space.

Poor Daniel getting shot by Jack and everyone just stares around the room with the face "It wasn't me".
      __

__

Comment

So-So episode. Jack really hasn't adjusted well to being a General, he still is short sighted towards Russians and is basically being the same old O'neill just with stars. Seriously this episode could have been Season 5 and it would have been much different.
        sigpic
        Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
          Poor Daniel getting shot by Jack and everyone just stares around the room with the face "It wasn't me".

Actually, the look on their face when he asked Who Shot Me is more of *ahem**COUGH*JACK*COUGH*AHEM* And they kind of nodded their head or rolled their eyes a certain direction
          Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
            Actually, the look on their face when he asked Who Shot Me is more of *ahem**COUGH*JACK*COUGH*AHEM* And they kind of nodded their head or rolled their eyes a certain direction

So true, but they were looking around as if "Well, who do you THINK it was?"
            __

__

Comment

There was some nice team stuff, like the discussion about the fourth member. And then poor Daniel, "Who shot me?!?" lol! Loved how the other two sort of glanced at Jack.

I felt a bit sorry for the Russian col., even before he got sick...

The new doctor is ok, but she's no Janet. She seemed a little bit cold.

Daniel stealing jello from the other patients, lol!!

There was a nice little bit of Jack & Daniel stuff in Jack's office.
              Poor Jack, buried under paperwork...

Good ep, it was nice to see the team more or less together again.

Comment

Good episode. You really do feel sorry for the Russians. Very good scene when daniel asked who shot him. Sam slightly nodding her head in Jack's direction LOL. Still a very good start to season 8.

Comment

And if you notice Teal'c and his eye movement ( I Believe)

Comment

Notice how Jack said 'you did well, son' just before he shot kearney. very hammond-like thing to say, i thought.

and everyone got to shoot daniel this episode!
                    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

I only just saw this episode and liked it a lot but I’m missing Hammond terribly. Good episode though
                      “You're a perfect devil, Dodger!” she was saying. “That's what you are! You are the devil himself!”
                      “Yes, I know,” I said, loving to look at her, to see the anger pumping her so full of life. “And I love to hear you say it, Charlotte. I need to hear you say it. I don't think anyone will ever say it quite like you do. Come on, say it again. I'm a perfect devil. Tell me how bad I am. It makes me feel so good!”

Comment

Once again a nice epiode, loved the pile of
                        paper work that Jack was plowing throuh and
                        i love the fact that he's still in his "green"
                        uniform.
                        I felt really sorry for the Russian bloke as
                        i liked him and would have loved to see him
                        on another team, ummmm wonder if Anubis is
                        really dead.
                        Also lol at how many times Daniel got shot,
                        talk about Danny whomping! and Sam's sideways
                        look to Jack when Daniel asked who shot him,
                        lol very funny!
                        Just knew Anubis was going to end up in Sam at
                        some point and what trail of bodys she left
                        in her wake in trying to get to the Gate! and
                        poor old Jack first having to shoot Daniel
                        then once again Sam it's a wonder Jack's still
                        sane
                        ......TARA......

Comment

The 'who shot me?' scene was priceless.

The entire ep was good. It was a pretty humdrum concept for a plot, but very well executed. My only quibble was with the doctor; I can see I'm not alone.

The ending was really good, and the SFX team did well with that final shot. Such a sad way for that poor Russian chap to go. Is Anubis frozen inside him?

Madeleine

Comment

Only time will tell (course with the forums being a subsite of GW, all the spoilers are on the front page (sort of))

Comment

1. I'm a Jack O'Neill fan but even I recognised that he was being slightly arsey with Vasselov who seemed the best Russian character yet! OK...so SG1 would be out of reach for a variety of reasons but,,,

2. The eyebrow stuff was cool.

3. The new Doc looked quite fit in the original photos but the character doesn't seem to work.
                              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

For me, it seemed like Gen O'Neill was kind of suspicious on why Vasselov was so eager to go through the gate, even without proper training, which indicates a lack of respect for personal safety.

Comment

Working...
                                X