No announcement yet.

New Order, Part 2 (802)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why o'neill had to become a brigadier general. Colonel is million times better
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Loved everything about this two-parter! It's just cool!

To add something to what was told here often - remember that Jack's look at Carter after the line "I can do whatever I want"? She felt bound to add "Within reason". Haha!

There are so many shippy moments in the beginning of this season that I am afraid to die from SQUEEEing way before Threads or Moebius!
      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

You'll be doing a lot of screaming at your tv long before you get to Threads

New Order is nice and shippy - but it doesn't last.
        sigpic
        Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
          You'll be doing a lot of screaming at your tv long before you get to Threads
          Really? COOL!
          "Are you like, a crazy person?"
          "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Teal'c, what's with the hair?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
              Teal'c, what's with the hair?
              turns the lights off and on
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Wonderful episode, O'Neill really deserved his promotion, even if he's mostly stuck behind a desk now. Sweet to see Sam promoted too. Fifth really was creepy, though.
                sigpic

Comment

This was a great 2 parter. Surprised they didn't joke about Weir looking different, something like 'did you get your hair done?'.

Makes me sad since this is kind of the beginning of the end of SG1 for me, at least SGA was on the horizon.

Comment

Excellent episode.

Originally posted by Chevron 1 View Post
                    When I saw that super weapon that Jack made in action, I yelled, "I've got to get me one of those!"
                    I thought the exact same thing.

Originally posted by Chevron 1 View Post
                    I also liked Jack asking Teal'c about the hair, which we never got a straight answer to.
                    I loved that part too. I was like hey he never answered Jack's question!

Originally posted by Mangor View Post
                    I loved this episode great start of s8.

One of my favorite moments was when O'neill said "Whos your daddy" to the replicators. That was cool...
                    Awesome line!!

Originally posted by Mio View Post
                    He should have just destroyed Fifth. the replicators wouldn't have a leader capable of thinking of 'revenge' and Sam would be saved.
                    I agree.

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                    Wonderful episode, O'Neill really deserved his promotion.
                    I concur. I love the scene where they are talking about the pluses and minuses of Jack taking lead of the SGC.

sigpic

Comment

The only thing that really upset me about this one was the female Snake calling Camulus a coward. He is way more brave than her.
                      MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                      MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                      POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                      CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                      GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                      VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                      FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

She has to say something to save face. Otherwise she must focus on her predicament which is declining greatly.
                        sigpic

Comment

Loved the two parter!

And the most amusing part for me was to see Jack interfaced with Thor's computer. It was so Jack to see him playing with the lights.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger Lily View Post
                            Loved the two parter!

And the most amusing part for me was to see Jack interfaced with Thor's computer. It was so Jack to see him playing with the lights.
                            Indeed it was. Those are the kinds of things that made Jack so special IMO.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I wonder how much of thor's ships database he read.. if any.

Comment

I wonder how much of the database he would have remembered
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X