New Order, Part 2 (802)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mio
    The fact that the symbiote probably still uses the human brain for things like, oh say, the heart beating, and when it shuts down, it dies too?
    Yah, thats a a plausable guess Because what if the brain goes all Ancient, maybe the symbiote wouldn't understand it, haha, so it would be like the symbiote commanding the host to move forward, instead it blinks,
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

The fact that O'Neill has the special gene was first alluded to in "Fragile Balance", I believe. I 100% sure it was referred to then, I'm 99.5% sure that was the first/only mention.
      It's antithetical to my character and I don't like it on a fundamental level.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamixoye
        The fact that O'Neill has the special gene was first alluded to in "Fragile Balance", I believe. I 100% sure it was referred to then, I'm 99.5% sure that was the first/only mention.
        The first mention to the requirment of having the gene to get head sucked by the ancient depository?

Comment

I don't think so, take a look at Fifth Race for instance
          __

__

Comment

But did they mention anything about 'having the gene' to get head sucked though?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
              In which episode did they say you have to have the Ancients Gene? I can't remember
              It might be mention in the premere of Atlantis. In the bio of the Atlantis team it mentions the two of them have the gene that operate hte Ancients tech.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                It might be mention in the premere of Atlantis. In the bio of the Atlantis team it mentions the two of them have the gene that operate hte Ancients tech.
                Although the Ancient Depository is an 'Ancient Tech', how do you know it only works for people who have have the special gene? When Daniel walked passed by it, it made itself visible, although that doesn't mean it does or doesn't mean you have to have the special gene, but i think it means that particular device doesn't require the genes like the chair does.

Comment

Maybe Daniel has the gene also? Who knows but it certainly has got some explanation to do!
                  __

__

Comment

You may be right about that. I try to keep an open mind.

Comment

I mean, i agree, yes maybe you have to have the gene to get head sucked, but simply Daniel walking next to it, it simply activated itself, so yah, me just doing some educated speculating.

Comment

Nobody else walked past, so we're not sure if that is what happens. But if you have the gene it would be a quick way to test
                        __

__

Comment

Was anyone else looking to see if they would show the Ancient outpost that Jack was frozen in? Too bad they didn't show it, although it wasn't really an important place (yet), i still would like to see

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                            Was anyone else looking to see if they would show the Ancient outpost that Jack was frozen in? Too bad they didn't show it, although it wasn't really an important place (yet), i still would like to see
                            It would spoil the first part of the premere of the Atlantis. I think we'll see more then.

Comment

Yeah, since they study it
                              __

__

Comment

The eps are fine the way they are, no need to change them. They might be the only good eps the whole season, we should treasure them!

Comment

Working...
                                X