New Order, Part 2 (802)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mio
    It doesn't let jaffa do it, so the odds of it letting a gou'ald do it are slim

However, if a human slave did it, and then was taken as a host...

That would be a big problem, haha... But there could have a chance the ancient knowledge would interfere with the symbiote as well, but thats just guessing
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

lol Maybe it is possible for jeffa, but it would take longer
      __

__

Comment

Since the Goa'uld completely submerge the host, that might not be as effective as a Tok'ra host getting the knowledge. A potential host could be brain-sucked and then joined with a Tok'ra symbiote and *share* the knowledge.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
          lol Maybe it is possible for jeffa, but it would take longer
          But didn't they say Jaffa aren't able to? Or what are u referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
            Since the Goa'uld completely submerge the host, that might not be as effective as a Tok'ra host getting the knowledge. A potential host could be brain-sucked and then joined with a Tok'ra symbiote and *share* the knowledge.
            That is a good idea, although for some reason, i still think there is a problem, although i do not know what.

Comment

I dunno what I am referring to. Just guessing!
              __

__

Comment

Random guessing

Comment

As always!
                  __

__

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                    I'm more interested in the head sucker/dumper thing, why don't they find another one of those things, and let someone stick their head in it, and put them in that little chamber that they put Jack in, and make them get connected with the ship, and do pretty much what Jack did, create something virtually, and then when they are about to 'die', erase the ancients knowledge.
                    As of New Order, I don't think they even know that the gene to operate the "head sucker" even exists. When they do, they'll probably test every one in SGC to see if they have the gene.

Comment

Good idea. They should test people
                      __

__

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                        As of New Order, I don't think they even know that the gene to operate the "head sucker" even exists. When they do, they'll probably test every one in SGC to see if they have the gene.
                        In which episode did they say you have to have the Ancients Gene? I can't remember

Comment

I'm not sure which episode either, it might have been Fifth Race, unsure. But it's a fact
                          __

__

Comment

Perhaps the Asgard consider their ships "male" and thus choose masculine names.

Or maybe Thor has a thing for guys.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                              That is a good idea, although for some reason, i still think there is a problem, although i do not know what.
                              The fact that the symbiote probably still uses the human brain for things like, oh say, the heart beating, and when it shuts down, it dies too?
                              sigpic

Comment

Ewwwww! lol
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X