Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anubis
    I loved the O'Neill. Sahem it was blown up
    Well considering he saved the Asgard civilization again, maybe they will build another one.

Comment

Lurking since season six? That's a while

Can't wait to download the episode this weekend. I can't resist!
      __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
        Yeah, I just BET you would, too! Nothing in the world says that there is any kind of rule that just because an individual's reproductive organs are on the INSIDE means that they have to be more emotional.
        Except, of course, for the hormones that flow through their bodies. It is a fact that women are moe emotional, outwardly at any rate, than men.

Comment

Really? Strange stuff
          __

__

Comment

I definitely liked the episode over all, though I was a bit impatient in the first half waiting for them to unfreeze Jack. I loved his interaction with the ship. And the bit at the end where he's deciding whether to take the job or not.

I did groan inwardly when they beamed down to the Asgard planet and it looked just like Vancouver... I know, I know, it's a money thing, but come on, it's a whole different galaxy. You'd at least expect some purple trees or something.
            Fitness Buddies

Comment

Could someone do me a huge favour and email the best place to download the ep from please? [email protected] Thank You!

Kat
              Everything will be ok in the end and if it's not ok then it's not the end!

Comment

I know of a website, PM me for details
                __

__

Comment

First post in these here new forums since work has a habit of keeping me busy.

Well, I enjoyed this episode, you've got Thor and Teal'c interaction where its just them two, so seeing my two favorite characters interact alone was a great joy for me in itself.

You've got D/J bickering, something I always enjoy, even if its short.

Holo-Jack had me cracking up while I was eating, making it hard to swallow my food.

Some nice little S/T interaction going there when they were on the cargo ship and the DJ.

Anybody else feel that the Sam/Fifth shippers are gonna start popping up soon only to be double-teamed by the S/J's and S/P's.

One thing that caught my eye was the name of the one the new Asgard we met, Aegir.

I like to consider myself a Norse mythology buff which is why I really like the Asgard.

Aegir is the Norse god of the sea, he was basically feared and revered by sailors, because they believed offering sacrifices before a journey would grant safe passage, much like the Greeks did with Poseidon.

One thing that stands out is, one of the Aegir's most faithful servants, Fimafarg I think his name is, was murdered by Loki during a banquet that was held at Aegir's undersea hall.

We know that Loki is still out there, so I'm guessing theres some pretty bad blood between those two, and I have a feeling Loki is going to pop up again sooner or later, with an appearance by Aegir in that same episode, and something would happen betwen the two, just like the thing between Thor and Loki in Fragile Balance, except bigger.

If im correct I honestly can't wait to see how this plays out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicarius
                    I definitely liked the episode over all, though I was a bit impatient in the first half waiting for them to unfreeze Jack. I loved his interaction with the ship. And the bit at the end where he's deciding whether to take the job or not.

I did groan inwardly when they beamed down to the Asgard planet and it looked just like Vancouver... I know, I know, it's a money thing, but come on, it's a whole different galaxy. You'd at least expect some purple trees or something.
                    I know how you feel about the Vancouver thing, haha... I wouldn't expect purple trees though , haha...
                    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Purple trees? lol You guys crack me up
                      __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Stncold
                        Anybody else feel that the Sam/Fifth shippers are gonna start popping up soon only to be double-teamed by the S/J's and S/P's.
                        Already happened. Check out the General Discussion board.
                        Anyway I'm sorry, but that just happens to be how I feel about it. What do you think?

Comment

Yes, General Discussion already has a thread about this!
                          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                            Humaniod Replicators including Repli-sam.
                            This is what I can't wait to see how and when they play this out.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hopefully we don't have to wait for the season(series) finale to see what happens
                              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I only got to see the 11pm showing, and I was half asleep when I watched it. I'm going to watch it again soon, though... being close to a 25" tv is better than being far from a 19". And hubby started snoring and missed some of it.

I can't really give any big impressions on it. I did startle the cat by laughing at Thor's reaction to the gun. I don't think I've ever seen him so surprised! I think Daniel's been around Jack too much, judging by his comments to Weir. And Teal'c is already starting to talk more. Whee!

Comment

Working...
                                X