No announcement yet.

New Order, Part 1 (801)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He so cool episode ! The Goa'uld want to negociate with Earth.That Ameratsu is pretty hot. I hope we get to see her more !!
    Lord Zedd

Comment

Good episode- as Daniel pointed out to Weir the Yu joke has got old!!!!!!!
      I liked it, thats all i have to say

Comment

loved the episode. great start to the season especially seeing the remaining system lords grovelling to Weir (maybe not grovelling but hey were scared that earth now had the ancient outpost to stand a chance at the defeating the goa'uld)

Comment

Man it is just so weird to see weir at the sgc I wish hammond would have been there to black ball those stupid gou'ald punks.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
            Man it is just so weird to see weir at the sgc I wish hammond would have been there to black ball those stupid gou'ald punks.
            yeah it is wierd having wier atm but i hope we do see more of the general

Comment

I just noticed one of the funniest Teal'c moments of the entire series in this episode. After they were beamed abord Thor's ship, Thor was explaining to them that the time dialation caused by the black hole was preventing him from communicating with them. Teal'c's response to this was "Indeed....or sum'in." He just had this little smirk on his face after Sam turned to look at him. It was hilarious! I had to go back and doublecheck to see if he really said it!

Comment

It was fascinating to see the Goa'uld system lords as tattered as they were, it was obvious that they were replacements for the system lords that had been assassinated. Anubis assassinating the umbrella structure of the Goa'uld was probably the reason we were able to defeat them. I do wonder why Baal didn't come, is he even a part of the system lords at this time? I wonder if he was already serving Anubis.

I thought the conversation that went back and forth between Sam and Teal'c was priceless. Not to mention the scene in which the ship is getting torn apart and Teal'c reached out and grabs for Sam in order to protect her. It was a sad scene when Thor apologizes to Teal'c for the seemingly apparent death of Sam. I know she apparently survived in a compartment of Replicators or something, but you would think the asgard would have picked it up on the sensors and destroyed it.
                sigpic

Comment

Anyone noticed the actress who plays weir (sp?) is different from last season? <_< No one has mentioned it here...

Comment

Yeah, Torri Higginson took over the role from Jessica Steen for Atlantis, so she also played Weir for the first couple of S8 eps of SG1 - they were the same time as, and led in to the beginning of SGA.

Comment

i always enjoy episodes where the asgards are involved.

Comment

Thor to the rescue yet again.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sela View Post
                          Weir really surprised me during the negotiations. She definately had a pair.
                          Weir's a toughie--she's prob dealt w/ ruthless enemies like the Gou'auld bef.
                          If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
                          [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs View Post
                            Aaah, I can see it now.
                            *Yu takes a bite*
                            *Yu spits it out*
                            3 min later:
                            Yu: Oooh, what's that. It looks nice.
                            *Yu takes a bite*
                            *Yu spits it out*
                            hilarious!! fits with his memory less so well
                            If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
                            [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Loved this ep, what an awesome start to the season.
                              sigpic

Comment

The start of this new season bothered me a bit as there were so many changes at once. A new Dr. Weir, no General Hammond, Teal'c had hair ...

But all in all, I still like it, though it seems to have a feeling of underlying uncertainty to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X