No announcement yet.

Lost City, Part 2 (722)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that to finish season 7 off with the episode 'The Lost City' was a smart idea, I loved the episode. The action sences, they finished the ending with Jack frozen to carry it on to the next season.

To sum it all up, 'The Lost City' was the best episode of Stargate SG-1 that I have ever seen.

Proud Supporter of:
    - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
    - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

I agree with most of you on this thread, Lost City was a truly fantastic 2 part episode!. It definetly ranks up there with my favorites. I actually cheered when Jack unleased the Ancients glowing squids that defeated Anubis' ships. Gotta love the smile Bra'tac showed when he first saw the squids immerging from the Ancient outpost.
      Last edited by the Fifth Race; 12 June 2005, 06:00 AM.
      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
      Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

this was one of my favourite episodes, a great end to the season
        sigpic
        http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
        http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

A great season finale... one of the best...
          It felt good to see the Tauri whip Anubis' behind (too easily perhaps... but I don't care) with a little help from Ancient tech. Don't care much for Anubis... he's as flat as the cloak he's wearing but watching him losing control of the situation almost brought tears to my eyes.
          Ah... the chair... I'm in love with THAT chair...
          sigpic
          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

So am I. The next step in La-Z-Boy technology!
            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Great episode. It was a little rushed, as others had mentioned. If they could have moved some of the SG-1 story, (flying to that planet and back, into part 1, that might have been a little better).

Too bad they didn't get Torri Higginson from the start to play Dr. Weir. Does anyone know why they changed actresses? It would be great if they would go back and re-shoot Weir's scenes with Torri, and put out a new DVD.

Comment

I really hated the blonde as Dr. Weir instead of Torri
                Just my humble 18 year old conservative opinion.

Comment

Really loved this episode though one of my favorites.
                  Just my humble 18 year old conservative opinion.

Comment

Lost City 1 & 2 are one of the best episodes in SG-1. And they are a great finale when they didn't know at the time of production whether they get season 8 or not, IMHO they made it so good, it's kinda a let down to see Season 8 as a whole.

The blonde Weir and Torri-Weir is a weird thing... I wish they used Torri the first time around, changing the actress on Season 8 seems like a show of lousy decisions of choosing blonde Weir in Lost City.
                    sigpic
                    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

yeah it's a great episode! One of the best in the season 7!

I think RDA played very well in this episode!!

My blog : http://stargateguyz.blogtrafic.com

Comment

Great Episode!

Umm i know people like to translate ancient so does anyone know what Jack said at the end?
                        Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                        LOVE HIM-> DT
                        ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

The aveo amacus I think means 'goodbye' and the dolmata thing might mean 'sleep'.

[ponders] Yeah, it's either that or the other way around.

Comment

Okay thanks!
                            Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                            LOVE HIM-> DT
                            ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

This has probably been brought up before and I missed it, but after watching The Lost City, Part II again, just now, I heard the Atlantis theme, once, when they were on the planet where they find the the ZPM and again, when Jack is in the Antarctic and he sits in the chair, releasing the drones. I can't believe I never recognized the melody before this.....it was written before SGA even premiered. Amazing....

Well, need to run, WOO is on and I NEVER miss it! Toodles!
                                On fighting:
                                Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                                Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Working...
                                X