Heroes, Part 2 (718)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by captain jake
    Wait you just contridicted what I said, yet you agreed with me im confused.
    That's because I'm stupid and mis-read what you said.

I thought you said we all know it WAS Daniel's fault and I thought you were being sardonic.

Oops.
    What's spongey, topped in chocolate with an orange jelly centre and serves the Goa'uld?

A Jaffa cake!

Comment

O I do that all the time its all good.
      sigpic

Comment

for me this has to be one of the best stargate episodes ever. its brilliant, and very well acted. i cry when i watch this its just so sad

sig by starlover1990

Comment

I miss docter fraiser she was the best.
          sigpic

Comment

I never cry. I've even been accused of being cold-hearted by my best friend. But this episode had me sobbing like a baby. Poor Doc. Fraiser. I miss her.
            Spoiler:
            Thank God for Ripple Effect, though she was only back for a short time.

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
              I think we all know it wasn't daniels fault.
              Exactly. It wasn't Daniel's fault. It wasn't Teal'c's fault. It wasn't Sam's fault. It wasn't Jack's fault.

It was the fault of the Jaffa who took a shot and hit her.

I think that was the point though actually...to show that people die unexpectedly and without warning...although I thought that SG-1 had done a great job over the years of showing this to be true.

I hated Janet dying. Hated it...hated it...hated it.

Teryl wants to come back and seriously, the show just hasn't been the same without her...so I say let her come back!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Back as in long term? How?
                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Back from alternate reality, or maybe in a flashback episode.

Comment

I watched that episode on dvd tonite, really good episode. That shocked the hell out of me, I never saw a main character dying on this episode. I figured a season finale would have had a death.

Comment

I had to DL this one off the internet because the DVD I had just stopped when General Hammond goes to talk to Daniel Jackson. My friend has a similar problem with his disk. Is this a general problem or some sort of wierd coincidence?
                      Jack (Addressing Teal'c): You're so.....shallow!
                      Daniel: Oh please, Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know, I mean, he's so deep! Come on, tell them how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                      Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this converstation.
                      Daniel: OH! You see!?
                      Jack: No more beer for you.

Bring back SG-1 on SciFi, or the terrorists win.

Comment

I just to want say it's probably my favorite episode. Either it or part 1. Of course, I miss Dr. Fraiser too.

- this'll teach you to take my job!

Comment

Originally posted by VolrathEvincar
                          I had to DL this one off the internet because the DVD I had just stopped when General Hammond goes to talk to Daniel Jackson. My friend has a similar problem with his disk. Is this a general problem or some sort of wierd coincidence?
                          Holy crap my dvd did the exact same thing in the exact same spot!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow...my DVD did that too. Lost City was also completely screwed up. I thought it was just my DVD.

Comment

I would take mine back but I don't have a recite I wonder what is wrong with that specific disk.
                              sigpic

Comment

I returned mine and am currently waiting for another one to ship. I hope it doesn't have the same problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X