Chimera (715)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hermiiod View Post
    I love the elevator humming!! At first I was like, "Oh! I know that song from somewhere. Dangit where do I know that song????" And then it hit me and I felt ashamed.
    LOL! That is one of the things I actually DID like about this episode--her humming the tune was hilarious! I also really liked how Jack reacted to Sam dating. He was really nice and supportive about it. Good for him.
    sigpic
    Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
    I'm a 60%er!
    ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

I liked Pete. That was at least partly because I don't like Sam/Jack, but I thought he was a nice guy, and pretty funny. The only part of their relationship that I really objected to was telling him about the Stargate.

Comment

aw man, poor jack. Sam has her man, Daniel have his girl, Jack still have no one

Pete introduction felt a little rushed IMO. Just in one episode he went straight from just dating sam to hearing everything about stargate

Then again Stargate is no Dawson's Creek, so its probably not appropriate to start having a mini drama between them through the entire stargate series. might as well cut to the chase with a happy ending.

ps: Sam looks really hot in civilian clothes for some reason.

Comment

He was too short for her. She needed someone tall enough that when she wore high heels, like she did on their date, he looked too short thats my only gripe about it really. They always do this on tv shows. They startout with tall leading men, then, when they run out of potentials, they end up with short guys for the tall girls. Im sorry, but to me, it didn't look right. Not after seeing Sam with all those tall, lean men. That makes her look desperate.

I also like how in a few episodes later after one date she was gonna marry him, say what? That was kinda quick? lol. Damn, seemed that anxious to dump poor Jack? Thats why I will never like this episode and one of the main reasons I dont do ships. Because they do a 360 with the characters, always.
          Last edited by DSG1; 03 March 2009, 12:42 PM.

Comment

He was too short for her. She needed someone tall enough that when she wore high heels, like she did on their date, he looked too short thats my only gripe about it really. They always do this on tv shows. They startout with tall leading men, then, when they run out of potentials, they end up with short guys for the tall girls. Im sorry, but to me, it didn't look right. Not after seeing Sam with all those tall, lean men. That makes her look desperate.
            Only of Sam share's your taste in men. And is pretty shallow... He was a funny guy. Maybe she just liked him. Few women pick their dates based on how they look with them.

Comment

Shallow maybe or, I just got spoiled. I liked the alien potentials she was with in early seasons because it made sense but, not Pete in my opinion, of course. Im talking TV in television I've seen it many times, the stereotypes they put tall women with lol.

Comment

It's good to see the other side of Carter's life. She looks real hot in plain clothes, and she has beautiful legs. She should wear dress more often.

I agree the introduction of Pete is a bit too rush, but it seems that they have been dating for some times from the opening scene. Perhaps Carter is too desperate to divert her emotion to Jack and Pete was just a handy pick at that time.
                sigpic
                Sign by me

Comment

I agree, Sam cleans up amazingly.

I never minded Pete. He seemed like a cool guy who acted as a beacon to keep Sam grounded, but ultimately that's just not what she wanted. She's married to her work.
                  This time... it's war!

Comment

Probably one of my least favourite episodes of the entire series. Way too much time was spent on the Pete/Carter stuff leaving almost nothing at the end for what should surely have been the main focus of the episode. One plus point, Carter was lookin smoking hot pretty much throughout!

Comment

Not one of my favourite episodes I hate that she told Pete about the Stargate! It's just not right!Hope they stop the story arc of Sam and Pete soon!I guess most of you already know what will happen....
                      My blog:Nuno Barreto's Blog

Comment

Yeah I do not like that part of it for several reasons. The first and principal is Pete. And then all that Sam with him .. I'm going against the grain. I just do not like Pete.I'm sorry, but I had to express their opinions.

Comment

not one of my favorites. Sam looks very pretty, and of course Daniel's muscles are great
                          sigpic

Comment

when did Daniel manage to buy a house?

Comment

Indeed, loved Daniel's muscles, even if they're a bit out of character for him.

Great Sam episode, I kinda liked Pete too.
                              Last edited by maneth; 29 October 2010, 10:01 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

This has to be one of the worst episodes, (which makes me in agreement with most posters on this thread). What was the point of it all? Very short on story, they must have been too busy working on something else.

Comment

Working...
                                X