No announcement yet.

Avenger 2.0 (709)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved, loved, LOVED this ep! I had tears in my eyes from laughing!

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    And hallucination Jack was like, "No no, let it play out."

lmao!!
    LMAO indeed
    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by Tachyon View Post
      Well, perhaps it has something to do with the fact that they are indoors within solid walls. When outside, they can take cover when C4 is going off, for instance. So I personally find it quite natural for someone to dogde the sparks, since they have no way of knowing what is gonna happen with the Felger weapon. Sam was being more cautious than Jack who's calm in almost every situation.
      True, knowing Felger, it's better to jump back.
      Also behind the scenes:

Spoiler:
      in the commentary they mentioned that AT knew there would be some sparks but that last one was a total suprise. It was *AT* jumping back startled.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
        Spoiler:
        in the commentary they mentioned that AT knew there would be some sparks but that last one was a total suprise. It was *AT* jumping back startled.
        Heehee Interesting!
        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

This was great! Love Felger and his fantasies!
          sigpic

Comment

Felger was a bit too silly to be real at times, but other than that I thought it was cool.
            sigpic

Comment

I love all the episodes with Felger in them. This guy really tries hard and he really is a genius.
              no means no, and so does pepper spray
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

Felger is a little too over the top stupid for me, which took away from the episode. The scene in his apartment was the highlight of the episode: pants on backwards, the 'Sam' doll, the handcrafted Stargate minature set ... funny.

6.49 out of 10

Comment

I think Felger as a character worked better in The Other Guys because he had Coombs with him. That team reminded me of The Lone Gunman(X-Files).

Avenger did not disappoint. I enjoyed the fact Felger would bring up the time he was on a mission with SG-1 as often as he could. Him saying this made me wonder if it was another dream or if he really believed he did this.

As a throw away episode that doesn't move the plot of the series forward, I will return to this one.
                  "You are hostages! We are your captors! We are heavily armed. There are rules, there is a whole school of etiquette to this!" -Daniel Jackson

Comment

Hey everyone.
                    I was just watching this episode today, and was wondering, does anybody know, or can anyone point me where to look to find out, what game is it that is playing on Felger's T.V. when Carter arrives at his apartment?

I googled it as best I could, but couldn't find the answer.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by LeonK View Post
                      Hey everyone.
                      I was just watching this episode today, and was wondering, does anybody know, or can anyone point me where to look to find out, what game is it that is playing on Felger's T.V. when Carter arrives at his apartment?

I googled it as best I could, but couldn't find the answer.

Thanks in advance!
                      The audio commentary says a Lara Croft game, but I got the impression the director wasn't sure.
                      Private guitar tuition | Return To Grace - rock/pop party band

Comment

Thanks very much for the info LeftHandedGuitarist, it didn't occur to me that I could check the audio commentary....
                        D'oh! lol.

Thanks again!

Comment

LOL Great cat fight scene, but Jack steels it completely. And I do agree that when the weapon backfires, first it is a Sam moment, but the second time it is totally an AT one.
                          I hope you like Guinness, sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for... food.
                          -Col. Jack O'Neill. Lost City part 1.

Comment

Hilarious! In the Commentary its revealed that Patrick (Felger) improvised a lot of his lines - the montage with SC was all improv, including the jelly on the whiteboard. Love it. Fun break in the season.

Comment

Tuesday night...another ep of SG1...

1. I was looking forward to this one...The Other Guys had been great!

2. However...I was really only rewatching this one for the sake of completeness.

3. Rewatching this now having my own place...even my place isn't that messy!

Other than that,,,this was cringeworthy first time round and doubly so rewatching it.

A serious airball!
                              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I loved Felger
                                I think we all know a Felger in RL. Annoying guy, but you have to be nice to them, they can't help it
                                no means no, and so does pepper spray
                                Sig by The Carpenter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X