No announcement yet.

Full Circle (622)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First of all, loved the Jack/Daniel banter in the elevator. "No, wait, let me tell it. . ."

Perhaps Oma was testing Daniel since the planet in jeopardy was Abydos, and, of course, Daniel has to help the Abydonians.

I was waiting for Anubis to say "young Jedi" to Daniel. A bit too Luke Skywalker/Darth Vaderish shameless rip off. No, wait it reminded me more of when Luke, clad in robes, went to speak with Jabba to negotiate the release of Leia and everyone. Sorry, getting off track.

I did enjoy Ascended Daniel.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

i wonder what happen to all the eyes after anubis was beaten

Comment

Originally posted by lord-anubis
        i wonder what happen to all the eyes after anubis was beaten

I'm guessing they would have just all been destroyed when the ship was, perhaps not the weapon itself, but the enitre ship?
        __

__

Comment

Sorry to interupt this wonderfull conversation, but who thought the part (just incase, highlight)where Jack says to Daniel, 'Hi Daniel.' ect, ect,ect, was funny? That was one of the best parts of this episode

So else liked that part?

Again, sorry I interupted your conversation.
          *Rachel Luttrel* "Where are the bathrooms on Atlantis?" Now what the heck kinda question is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's Sister
            Sorry to interupt this wonderfull conversation, but who thought the part (just incase, highlight)where Jack says to Daniel, 'Hi Daniel.' ect, ect,ect, was funny? That was one of the best parts of this episode

So else liked that part?

Again, sorry I interupted your conversation.

The conversation sort of ended in September! No worries. (Plus there's no need for spoiler space in the episode thread)

But the elevator scene was great.
            __

__

Comment

Well I havent really been able to keep up with the conversation. My bro keeps on hogging the computer. And my dad has been home for the last two-weeks. so this is really the second time I've been able to get on.
              And I just wanted to make sure that I didn't do any spoilers.
              *Rachel Luttrel* "Where are the bathrooms on Atlantis?" Now what the heck kinda question is that?

Comment

Don't worry any spoilers for this ep can be posted in here, because it is the official thread for the episode. It's the same for them all. Just include spoiler warnings if you're referring to other episodes.
                __

__

Comment

Actually I have seen up to Season 4-5 on DVD and I was hooked. Then randomly recorded episodes off TV using Tivo. When I saw this episode I was really excited and it left a lot of questions unanswered. I was so excited that I jumped online and read the entire 7x1 episode. Now I ordered Season 6-7 on DVD so I can actually follow whats going on.

Comment

i really liked this ep i thought it was a great season ender
                    Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

I like the fact the the all knowing all seeing ancients dont have a clue what they are doing!!

Comment

really i think that they do know what there doing
                        Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

Bye Abydos. I like this one apart from the whole people of Abydos being able to ascend.
                          Questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself.

Comment

This was a Great Ending to season 6 that made up for Daniels mostly absence. IT had a star wars feel to it with the confrontation and was hoping for a joky 'I am your father ' But Still a great show. Including the destruction of the Pyramid and the classic Elevator Scene I give it 10/10. However it didn't make all events come to a Full Circle even though the episode name suggests it. Kinda Confusing.
                            Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                              However it didn't make all events come to a Full Circle even though the episode name suggests it. Kinda Confusing.
                              Except that they went back to where it all started--Abydos. I thought it was very sad at the end.

Comment

Actulyl they did make the full circle, they closed the current circle to start a new one...Hunt for the lost City.

Comment

Working...
                                X