Full Circle (622)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
    Excuse me? There is absoutly no evidence for Anubis having any powers what so ever. He needed a cloak just to stop himself going poof in a burst of energy for crying out loud. Why would he need to relie on anceint tech if he ascened powers?
    I really can't answer that with some Season 8 Lockdown spoilers, so I won't.

Comment

Anubis's cloak helps his form stay intact. Who knows what he might be capable of, if he attempted to!
      __

__

Comment

Taking into consideration the fact that this episode was supposedly going to be the last ever SG-1 eppy ever when it was written.

I was, personally, very disapointed in it... It just didnt add up...

Comment

I do agree that if it was the last episode ever, then it would have been a shabby ending. Otherwise it was pretty decent.
          __

__

Comment

Anubis would have won. He has been around alot longer.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
            [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I'm hoping they'll find a way to get rid of Anubis at some point. These Goa'ulds just don't seem to ever wanna die, do they?

Comment

Season 8 SPOILERS

HIGHLIGHT TO VIEW

In LOCKDOWN (803), ANubis has come back in a spirt sort of form. It is explained that his clothes along with his mask kept his form intact. Now he is just a spirt of energy. He body hops throughout the SGC, and then dials out. He thinks he is heading for his homeworld, where he has a spare suit, but Sam changed the address to an iceworld, and ANubis is trapped inside a Russian soldier, for....well we don't know how long.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Lockdown is great and has some good Anubis action! I don't want to see Anubis gone, even though he's been around for some time!
                  __

__

Comment

His voice and overall character traits are trully well thoughtout. I liked him alot. Probably one of my ffavorite villians next to the Joker and the Predator.

Comment

I agree. I enjoy David Palffy as Sokar and more so as Anubis. If only Sokar could have stayed on longer.
                      __

__

Comment

How did he die again?

Comment

Sokar? Apophis killed him!
                          __

__

Comment

Uh no. You're wrong there buddy.

HIGHLIGHT TO VIEW

When the Tok'ra blew up Ne'Tu, Sokar's ship was caught in the blast, and it is beleived that he died within the blast.

Comment

Oh yes. I'm remembering now. It's been a while!
                              __

__

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                                Anubis would have won. He has been around alot longer.
                                You mean in a full circle Danny/Anubis fight? Lets pit a very powerful ascended being vs. an Half-ascened being whoose powers are what? He has aqaut, aside form Lockdown which i haven't seen and what limited spoilers ive read point to him possible having powers of possecion. Which would do him no good what so ever in a brawl.

Face it. If Oma hadn't stepped in Danny would have crushed Anubis like a bug. *SQUISH* thats one dead goa'uld.
                                sigpic
                                Banner By JME2

Comment

Working...
                                X