No announcement yet.

Full Circle (622)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think this is a cool ep becasue you get to see Anubis's giant super weapon ship for the first time and also something i learnes was that they did not know that there was going to be a season7

Comment

How couldAnubis get the eye of Tiamat wasn't it destroyed in S5's 'The Tomb'.
      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I liked this episode. I'd seen Season 8 when it aired and a few times they showed that bit with Daniel trying to fight Anubis, it was good to see it in context. I will miss that Abydos is no longer there, (at least no people, no Stargate). I guess it's good that Oma ascended them, so at least they weren't all killed.

What is the "really good Vancouver location" mentioned in the production notes?

Comment

Great Episode, action, sadness, humor, this was a classic Stargate Epsidoe
          What annoy'd me was it was a shame it was Jonas's last proper full episode. Despite the little appearances at the beginning of season seven and the other episode in Season 7

Comment

This is one of my favorite episodes and I cant wait to see it tonight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
              How couldAnubis get the eye of Tiamat wasn't it destroyed in S5's 'The Tomb'.
              obviously somehow he did because he got all 7 eyes...

Comment

This was the episode that got me interested in Stargate SG-1. I had been watching Stargate Atlantis from the begining but not sg-1. I had seen the movie and loved it and when I saw this rerun on scifi (the first sg-1 episode I ever saw) I tied in the two stories of the ancients (Atlantis) and the goa'uld (movie/SG-1) and started watching SG-1 from the begining after I bought seasons 1-7 on DVD it was a great ride.
                Just my humble 18 year old conservative opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by elhSG1
                  Good episode, that elevator scene between Jack and Daniel was great. I did get a Star Wars feeling when Daniel confronted Anubis, don't ask me why but I just did.
                  So I'm not the only one that thought or felt the same 'Star Wars' feeling. Maybe its because that ascension is similar to the force, IMO. I liked the elevator scene, that was comical and cute. I thought that Daniel was very cute in that sweater! Oh, I didn't feel the warmth between Saarka (sp?) and O'Neill when they first were reunited in the pryamid. Felt the awarkdness that was between them when they were just standing there looking at each other. Didn't really like that. Overall it was a good episode, it was enjoyable.
                  Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

I loved this episode. My only problem with it was that Skaa'ra died and Abydos was destroyed. This episode had great flow to it. I loved the banter between the team. Hearing Jack call Jonas "son" was really nice. I loved how at the end of the episode Jonas, Jack, Sam, and Teal'c were all walking together into the sunset and to the gate to go home.

Comment

I loved this episode....would have been weird as a series finale (it was intended as one...to lead to a movie)

Comment

A great epsiode! One of the best in the series! Some great special effects, great acting, and tying up some of the lose ends of the series. It created a couple of more and created the plot line that remains the best in the show's history and led to the two best episodes of the series: The Lost City.

timdalton007

Comment

Originally posted by rac76
                          So I'm not the only one that thought or felt the same 'Star Wars' feeling. Maybe its because that ascension is similar to the force, IMO. I liked the elevator scene, that was comical and cute. I thought that Daniel was very cute in that sweater! Oh, I didn't feel the warmth between Saarka (sp?) and O'Neill when they first were reunited in the pryamid. Felt the awarkdness that was between them when they were just standing there looking at each other. Didn't really like that. Overall it was a good episode, it was enjoyable.
                          Heh. That's the thing about Stargate. When they steal something, they don't try and disguise it. No, they follow the old dictum that immature artists imitate, while mature artists steal. Check out the goa'uld probe droid in Heroes I&II. If you're into music videos, go to the Kawoosh archive and search for Stargate Cantina. It's a series of SG clips set to a song about Star Wars. Jack is Han, T is Chewie, Sam is Leia, Daniel is Luke, Siler is R2-D2, Bra'tac is Obi-Wan, Apophis is Darth Vader, etc. Very funny.
                          My LiveJournal.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
                          -Frank A. Clark

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
                          -Michel de Saint-Pierre

Now, there's this about cynicism. It's the universe's most supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then you're not some kind of **** for not doing it, and you can lie there and stink to yourself in perfect peace.
                          -Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Borders of Infinity"

Comment

Back then they thought it may be the end of SG and lets be honest, if it had been WHAT A FINALE!!! My personal favourite season finale of all time and the story was damn near flawless! Brilliant!
                            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

All I can say is that I am now very grateful for this episode. Without some of its screencaps, I wouldn't have been able to finish the Stargate magnet that I made. Plus, it also gave us confirmation that the Ascended people were the Ancients (I had suspected, but didn't know until this one), and it helped to set up Lost City and Atlantis.
                              Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Beatrice Otter
                                If you're into music videos, go to the Kawoosh archive and search for Stargate Cantina. It's a series of SG clips set to a song about Star Wars. Jack is Han, T is Chewie, Sam is Leia, Daniel is Luke, Siler is R2-D2, Bra'tac is Obi-Wan, Apophis is Darth Vader, etc. Very funny.
                                You can find that vid here. Brilliant!
                                http://thealphasite.com/index2.php?i...argate_cantina
                                sigpic
                                "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Working...
                                X