No announcement yet.

Prophecy (621)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We get to see about that comment from Nirrti in Metamorphosis.

Comment

Jonas advanced... eh? another reason I have to dislike him

Comment

I had forgotten how good this episdoe was.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
          I had forgotten how good this episdoe was.
          An excellent episode.

The firefight at the alien Stargate was intense, as was the "vision" of the SGC being invaded by the Jaffa.

Did you notice that the Goa'uld device being used to blow up the SGC gateroom was the same device from "Proving Ground?" (That the SGC trainees found in the warehouse during the test?)

Wonderful performances by all involved, and I really liked the Goa'uld Mot. Liked as in liked how well the actor carried off the personification of evil.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Jill_Ion
            My only prob was the Goa'uld's name was Lord Mot(t?). Sounds like he was Lord of Applesauce. Plus, that's a common name in movies. Kinda distracting.

Hey, but if that's my only prob, it's gotta be a good ep!
            I'd actually heard of Mot before, so it didn't bother me, especially when I remembered his name means "Death". Wonder if we'll meet Yam (another of Baal's enemies)?
            Great episode, and gives a lot of insight into Jonas.

For more on Mot, check here

Comment

Good episode. I liked the way Jonas kept trying to stop people getting hurt, and ends up causing the injuries with his advice.
              sigpic

Comment

This ep was okay, but at least they did something with Jonas' character.

Comment

A really good Jonas episode he really shines here.

Daniel who?
                  Questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself.

Comment

i really enjoyed this episode not only a great episode for jonas, but just for a lot of the characters... having him misinterpret his visions leading to sam getting hurt (and then the look on his face when he realizes what he did...) was definately one of the best parts...

also toward the end when he forces himself to see what happens... corin did a really great job in this episode

one of my series faves also

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode. It was an awsome episode because it showed that Jonas was willing to put his own life in harm's way to make sure he found a way to save the SGC. The acting Corin Nemec performed was also well done.

Originally posted by emily_reich
                      having him misinterpret his visions leading to sam getting hurt (and then the look on his face when he realizes what he did...)
                      That was only one of the very good parts in it. I also enjoyed Dr. Fraiser because she handled the situation superbly. She really was an awsome Doctor for everyone at the SGC, I hated the fact she was killed...

...but anyway, great episode, can't wait to see it tommorow!
                      Well, most of us were at work here...

The five J's of Stargate: Jack, Janet, Jonas, Jacob, Jackson!!!
                      In memorium: Whistler84 and Atteria...may you always be remembered.

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                        jonas, ... having him misinterpret his visions leading to sam getting hurt (and then the look on his face when he realizes what he did...) was definately one of the best parts...

also toward the end when he forces himself to see what happens... corin did a really great job in this episode
                        I agree. And I liked how you saw the progression of the tumor and the effect it had on him physically. Well played.

Comment

excellently played indeed, i loved how he got worse and worse and insisted on fighting it more and more to try and save them... i always say that people who think corin can't act haven't seen this episode...

cuz really... it's one of my series fave actually and i do agree... frasier was great too

Comment

This episode actually made me respect Jonas a lot more.

Comment

When we first met Jonas in Meridian, I wasn't too sure about him but as Season Six began I really really enjoyed having Jonas around. This episode made me feel bad for him because he felt like he still needed to be accepted into the SGC. I think Jonas realized after this that people did care about him (well, he wasn't sure about Jack, but he discovered that in Homecoming). This also showed how much Jonas cared for the people here, which was also special. This will stay as one of my favorite episodes.
                              Well, most of us were at work here...

The five J's of Stargate: Jack, Janet, Jonas, Jacob, Jackson!!!
                              In memorium: Whistler84 and Atteria...may you always be remembered.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderqueen
                                I think Jonas realized after this that people did care about him (well, he wasn't sure about Jack, but he discovered that in Homecoming).
                                Really? I never once got the feeling that Jack did more than tolerate Jonas's presence, and in Homecoming I felt that he was impatient for Jonas to leave. Very much a "don't let the iris hit you in the ass on the way out" kinda thing. But that's just me.

I did think Prophecy was a brilliant ep and showcased Corin's talents as an actor, as well as Jonas's desperate need to belong and his overwhelming desire to help and protect those around him, no matter what.

Comment

Working...
                                X