No announcement yet.

Memento (620)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memento was actually quite a decent episode considering that it was towards the end. Generally around this episode gets a little dull and the final two are more exciting building up to the end
    __

__

Comment

Err.... I don't remember this ep. at all, and I'm sure I didn't miss any of season 6.
      Ah, grunnocks! Guess I'll have to go thrugh my vids and see if it's there.
      sigpic

Comment

I hadn't seen this ep until last week and it is very cool. I don't like the beginning much because it seems like Star Trek but the rest is okay. The uncovering of the Stargate is very reminiscient of the beginning of the movie which made me smile, lol.
        "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Is it a rule that ever 4 and 1/2 seconds something has to go wrong with the X-303.

Comment

I think it was the first time we get to see the X-303's ring transporter.

Comment

I should stop saying X-303

Comment

What's wrong with X-303?

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
                  I should stop saying X-303
                  The X-303 is easier than writing Prometheus every time you need to post.

Comment

But it's no longer called the X-303. Prometheus is now a BC-303.
                    The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Yea why did they change that?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Why don't we just call it the 303.

Comment

The X-303 the 303 the Promethus, there is no difference. It's just the X-303 is the project name, not the ship name!
                          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                            The X-303 the 303 the Promethus, there is no difference. It's just the X-303 is the project name, not the ship name!
                            I know that.

Comment

Have they officially changed it to BC-303? So it's no longer experimental? Boy, that was fast.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualCLD
                                Have they officially changed it to BC-303? So it's no longer experimental? Boy, that was fast.
                                I don't know...it kinda took on a massive Anubis' mother ship. So it shouldn't be experimental. I mean it did take alot of hits and its shields still held out. Good ol' Asgard.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                                [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Working...
                                X