No announcement yet.

Forsaken (618)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This ep was okay. Kind of a trust no one thing.

I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but at the beginning of the ep Jonas said: "We're peaceful explorers." That was one of Daniel's things to say and I don't think the writers should've had Jonas say it. Don't get me wrong, I like Jonas, but some things should be Daniel's and Daniel's alone.

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
      This ep was okay. Kind of a trust no one thing.

I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but at the beginning of the ep Jonas said: "We're peaceful explorers." That was one of Daniel's things to say and I don't think the writers should've had Jonas say it. Don't get me wrong, I like Jonas, but some things should be Daniel's and Daniel's alone.
      I don't know that *only* Daniel could say it , but I do have to admit that's the sort of line that makes me miss Daniel.

Comment

Okay, I was watching forsaken today on Space, and well when Jonas is in his office he has this one crown, that looks similar to one in a McGuyver episode. Anyone else notice this or is it just me?
        Alex :: UE Photographer @ Large
        www.alcsnet.com/urbex-milton/
        2 Cor 4:7

Comment

This one was ok, but a copy of the 1964 Dr Who story the Galaxy 4.
          Questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself.

Comment

I didn't think this was an awful episode, but I saw the old switcheroo coming from miles off. It's the same old meet some aliens, make friends with the aliens, find out they're fighting other aliens, turns out the aliens they're fighting are the good guys. Just think 'The Other Side'.

Comment

It was a good episode but I will say that about almost all of them. The only thing that I did not like about this episodes were the weapons the aliens used they were kind of gay. but the ending was problably my favorite part were jonas leads them to the alpha site.

Comment

i guess i like this one because they wore that black with out there normal uniforms
                youknow that black and because it is good to watch if somebody watches season7 and they see the cerebus there like what the but then they just have to watch season6 and then they will be like okay

Comment

I liked this episode. It was interesting how the prisoners maintained control of the ship, and got their captors away from it. Made it more believable they were the "good guys" when SG-1 came along.

I thought for a bit near the end, they were gonna get away, until the chick started in with the greed thing and using the Stargate and hostages. I really thought Jack & Teal'c would get there just as they took off.

Comment

I always get a laugh out this one when Jonas radios Jack to come see something and Jack has to remind him to tell them where he's at.LOL I love how General Hammond came to Jonas and was listening to and taking his suggestions about how to deal with their guest - it shows how much trust and respect he has for Jonas. I wonder if Jack is the one that taught Jonas the hand signals. I thought it was great that Jack wasn't going to let them take Jonas but that he trusted Jonas enough to go along with a plan he didn't know the full details of. I'm glad Sam was okay and this episoe reminded me of how much I miss seeing Teal'c carry his staff weapon instead of gun.

Comment

interesting episode hope its followed up someday!

Comment

meh episode.........pretty obvious some sort of switch was coming....but it was followed up because the aliens were in space race

Comment

Oh how I love sexual innuendo banter involving Carter, even if it is rare. The twist was fairly obvious I thought. Though what really bugged me was the crappy toys r us blasters they had. This was the first episode in the entire series that I really thought the prop alien guns looked terrible. I kept waiting for the little green guns to break out into that seven blasting sound pattern we all know and love from our childhood.
                          "I killed a city once. Funny story." - Wolverine

Comment

I would love to see this episode revisited. The story of the aliens liberating the humans would be interesting in itself.
                            My favs:

Comment

Originally posted by skeezix
                              Oh how I love sexual innuendo banter involving Carter, even if it is rare. The twist was fairly obvious I thought. Though what really bugged me was the crappy toys r us blasters they had. This was the first episode in the entire series that I really thought the prop alien guns looked terrible. I kept waiting for the little green guns to break out into that seven blasting sound pattern we all know and love from our childhood.
                              Ya that realy ticked me off for such a good mission the guns realy sucked.
                              sigpic

Comment

Its a shame we did't get to see much more of the Serrakheb's after "Spacerace" they had a nice degree of trust given that humans were living and interbreeding with aliens (which look pretty ugly to me) when on earth racism is still at large, but space race did point that out about humans being oppresed by the serrakin's when they were not.
                                yeah this episode was refreshing, the sunlight was good and the ship was new and original, not too many space involved episodes like this in SG where aliens from offworld arrive by ship unaware of the Stargate, which is great since not all aliens will know of it.
                                For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Working...
                                X