Paradise Lost (615)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Verona
    Can anyone tell me what exactly is jack working out in the book he found.It's never made sense to me.
    Um, all I got is that he was either counting all the bodies, or marking their positions. Maybe they were all outside the settlement and by themselves meaning they were scared of each other. I wonder what that book of tiles was. Anyone else have an idea?
    "Do you people practice being vague?"

Comment

The furlings were there, they were watching in the shadows.
      Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
      Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

Originally posted by TheObiJuan
        The furlings were there, they were watching in the shadows.
        So the skeletons were skeletons of furlings? It was furlings that lived there? I knew the transport was their technology, but I hadn't thought it was them that lived there. If it was then they looked like humans I guess. Maybe cute fuzzy humans.

Comment

Eh, I was kidding. Sorry for not clarifying.
          The furlings don't actually have fur, atleast I think they dont.
          Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
          Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

Originally posted by TheObiJuan
            Eh, I was kidding. Sorry for not clarifying.
            The furlings don't actually have fur, atleast I think they dont.
            Ah, you got me!
            And I was just kidding too when I said maybe they were cute and fuzzy.

Comment

Originally posted by Verona
              Can anyone tell me what exactly is jack working out in the book he found.It's never made sense to me.
              I think he only used the book to write down the number of skeletons he found.

The book may also have depicted the number of settlers which would have brought him to the conclusion that none of them survived and that they probably killed each other.
              Agi, a descended lurker

Comment

I kind of assumed he used the plates/books purely as something to mark the positions of the bodies he found which then let him see from their positioning that they killed each as opposed to dying of natural causes. Or at least this was his intention, once he realsied there was a Goa'uld involved and a paranoia inducing plant it all just came together.

There again I could be wrong, still this is one of my favourite episodes

Comment

It's one of mine, too. Any episode that throws Jack and Harry together ranks highly with me. They spark off each other so well.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka's_Mum
                    It's one of mine, too. Any episode that throws Jack and Harry together ranks highly with me. They spark off each other so well.

And it's full of humor too. That' remindes me i gotta get watching SG DVD's again.

Comment

I always enjoy Harry's descent into Lord of the Flies where he transforms himself into a pint-sized, slightly tubby commando.

I'm not sure I'll ever look at salad in quite the same way again, though.
                      sigpic

Comment

I think this was a fitting ending to maybourne.........good/great episode....thak you PTB for a furling nod......i think the ending of this episode was better that "It's Good to be King"

Comment

I always enjoy Harry's descent into Lord of the Flies where he transforms himself into a pint-sized, slightly tubby commando.

ROLMAO!!! pint-sized hahah! Now that's funny

Comment

I aim to please.
                            sigpic

Comment

*laughing* doesn't take long for him to go feral does it? I wonder how far away he was from getting into the whole 'kill the pig' chant before Jack showed up and spoiled his concentration?

Might just have to watch this one again now

Comment

I'm thinking it was just as well it was Jack O'Neill and not Jack Merridew...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X