No announcement yet.

Allegiance (609)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I can understand Corin's wedding is more important, but they way he was written out was really lame.
    Questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself.

Comment

Originally posted by Yu`
      Ok I can understand Corin's wedding is more important, but they way he was written out was really lame.
      They wrote him out just like they have done with Daniel in the past, Daniel was written out in certain episodes and the excuse was he was offworld with another SG team.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
        I like him too. He isn't even mention the Omnipedia.
        Pierce and Reynolds in an SG team, if we have to follow another SG team like in Heroes get Pierce and Reynolds together.

Two great SG team members and maybe Griff, started to like him as well. Its a shame they write a character into the storyline and episodes and then he disappears. The main one has to be Ferretti, where the hell he go. He should come back some time before the end maybe, but I have heard he is in
        Spoiler:
        Moebius: Part II

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
          They wrote him out just like they have done with Daniel in the past, Daniel was written out in certain episodes and the excuse was he was offworld with another SG team.
          Yeah he was offworld studying something which makes sence, but they didnt even bother giving Jonas a decent reason to not be there.
          Questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself.

Comment

Originally posted by Yu`
            Yeah he was offworld studying something which makes sence, but they didnt even bother giving Jonas a decent reason to not be there.
            He had just returned from a dig with SG-2, thats why Jacob couldn't dial the SGC as Jonas was coming back. So he'll would have studied the new artifacts they found or something.

Comment

Saw this episode again last night. I never did fully appreciate it when it had first aired. It was one of the best of season six and may even be one of my most favorite Stargate episodes ever. It was done very well and was beautifully written. It was great seeing Jack interact between Jacob and Bratac and trying to be diplomatic even with his prejudice against the Tokra because of Kanan.

The talk between Jacob and Jack about Kanan was well written and acted. It revealed some of the post angst, which is very rare, Jack was going through since Baal’s torture. Though Jack seemed very cold in his half-hearted attempts to stop Tealc from strangling one of the Tokra, the viewer can understand why he was acting that way.

This episode contained much foreshadowing of the future of the Jaffa-Tokra-Tauri alliance, which made it all the more interesting.
              Last edited by GatetheWay; 14 February 2005, 07:48 AM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
              Spoiler:

Comment

i think its the best non-major plot eps. of the show
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                Stargate : Genesis |
                Original Starship DesignThread
                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                11000! green me

Comment

Every time this episode is on, i watch it. Its up there on my list of favorite s6 episodes. I don't know why i like it so much. Maybe bacause it shows the Tok'ra, Jaffa and Tauri all working together. But even beter is that cool stand off between the jaffa and Tok'ra. Awesome ep...
                  ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

its one of my favourate episodes full stop read my post and ull see y; i jsut love it when the takra and jaffa and the SGC are together it such a great dynamic; one of my favourate features of the show is how the SGC interects and bond with other races and this ep. is just the best example ive found.
                    sigpic
                    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                    11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
                      Every time this episode is on, i watch it. Its up there on my list of favorite s6 episodes. I don't know why i like it so much. Maybe bacause it shows the Tok'ra, Jaffa and Tauri all working together. But even beter is that cool stand off between the jaffa and Tok'ra. Awesome ep...
                      I totally agree. I like what Bra'tac said toward the end about the Ashrack's (sp) knife bring everyone together as one instead of fighting amongst themselves.

Comment

best speach bratak has made.
                        sigpic
                        11000! green me

Comment

-Who cares if the Ashrak has a GDO? It doesn't have the code to open the iris and Anubis probably has about five GDO's now because he killed SG-12 in the beginning of this ep.

I loved the scene where Teal'c was choking Malek.
                          Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini => three of the world's worst dictators.

Also failed artist, failed priest, and failed grade-school teacher.

What we should learn: Don't trust artists, be wary of priests, and fear your teachers!

Comment

Originally posted by PugGate
                            -Who cares if the Ashrak has a GDO? It doesn't have the code to open the iris and Anubis probably has about five GDO's now because he killed SG-12 in the beginning of this ep.
                            I can. If Anubis was smart, which he was, he would have his men start putting in random numbers into the GDO. Eventually they would get the right code.

Comment

And the SGC would have picked up a series of dodgy codes and thought 'hmmm...'. Yes, Anubis might have tried that trick, unless his guys got lucky with the first five tries tops though, he'd have come up empty!
                              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
                                I love this episode for the wxact same reasons, it was brilliant + Bratac's speech was the right thing also NO JONAS except for a small clip, YES

Comment

Working...
                                X