• Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol!!! and it has to be captioned:

"Are you suggesting an alien conspiracy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
      LOL, I'll post it then.

That's the same look Teal'c had when they were trying to put the glider bay's force field online.

Comment

ya mean the "--Lots... and lots... of time" look

Comment

Yep.

Comment

lol.... yeah... somehow i hadn't made that connection til ya mentioned it!!

Comment

They've been showing reruns of Stargate Season Six on the Scifi Channel throughout February and I saw Descent a few weeks ago. It is actually one of my favorite episodes (besides Fallen, Window of Opprotunity and Citizen Joe). I loved the CGI affects and much of the character development and accpetance for Jonas comes from this episode. I especially love Teal'c, "Are you suggesting an alien conspiracy," and Jacob's, "I'm just afraid something bad will happen to my favorite planet."
              Well, most of us were at work here...

The five J's of Stargate: Jack, Janet, Jonas, Jacob, Jackson!!!
              In memorium: Whistler84 and Atteria...may you always be remembered.

Comment

wow, i'm REALLY surprised so many people love this ep

funny thing is, unlike most folks here, i don't know WHY it's one of my favorite episodes.... prob'ly a combination of major davis, fun teal'c lines, going into the OCEAN in a space show , and i guess there being no real "bad guy"

Comment

this episode was great these are the type of episodes that keep me comming back for more and im glad that jonas finally did something worth mentioning. And just for the record I love those asgard but they could be a little more help.

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                    wow, i'm REALLY surprised so many people love this ep

funny thing is, unlike most folks here, i don't know WHY it's one of my favorite episodes.... prob'ly a combination of major davis, fun teal'c lines, going into the OCEAN in a space show , and i guess there being no real "bad guy"
                    It wasn't until I read what you said that I realized that there really was no bad buy in this episode....hhhmmmm....interesting.
                    It makes no difference what you do to me. But know this, the Ori are all-seeing.
                    [long pause] They are already aware of this affront to their eminence, and shall strike down those who dare to defy them.
                    Nothing yet. You?
                    Drawing a blank. A little thirsty.
                    That doesn't count
                    No, it doesn't.

Comment

ah one of my fav episodes, so many lovely scenes with major davis in it!!! aint he just the cutiest?!

Comment

yuppers that he is! the great thing about this ep is that not only was there lots of one of my favorite characters in it but it was just overall a fun ep! sure, it's got lots of cheese (you REALLY figure this out after you've watched it about three dozen times ) but it doesn't drag it down! not even the absolutely HORRID "ocean bottom" lighting effects!

Comment

Jonas and Teal'c are fantastic!!! and Jonas, i was LOL in every scenes with him .
                          Love, love this epi
                          Last edited by valaCB; 14 May 2005, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Great episode, i really think Jonas came into his zone in this. The chatter between Jonas and T'ealc in the ship was hilarious "Are you implying some kind of Alien Conspiricy" - T'ealc, LOL.

Comment

Another great episode. Poor Jack, loses another mothership. "OK, we're keeping the next mothership we get".

Comment

Another great episode. Poor Jack, loses another mothership. Will we ever get one we can keep!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X