No announcement yet.

Meridian (521)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great episode. I thought it was all handled very well. Jonas hasn't made a great first impression on me...I hope he improves in season six! S6 is going to be weird without Daniel.
    "I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jello..."

Comment

the first time i watched this i thought that it was hard to watch because my favourite character was leaving and it was very sad.

it was so well done but after the first time of watching it, it did get easier to watch and it is one of my favourite episodes by far.
      sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, I need help. In a class that I have we are talking about radiation poisoning, so I am trying to find Daniel's little monologue from this episode where he is describing the radiation poisoning, but I can't seem to find it in any where. And just my luck, season 5 is one of the few that I don't have on dvd. If any of you wonderful people could give that to me, I will love you forever, but not in a creepy way.

Comment

Originally posted by Valachavi View Post
          Hey guys, I need help. In a class that I have we are talking about radiation poisoning, so I am trying to find Daniel's little monologue from this episode where he is describing the radiation poisoning, but I can't seem to find it in any where. And just my luck, season 5 is one of the few that I don't have on dvd. If any of you wonderful people could give that to me, I will love you forever, but not in a creepy way.
          Here is the monologue...

"The nausea will be followed be tremors, convulsions and something called ataxia. Surface tissue, brain tissue and internal organs will inflame and degrade, I believe that's called necrosis. Now based on the dose of radiation I got, all that will happen in the next ten to fifteen hours, and if I don't drown in my own fluids first, I will bleed to death, and there is no medical treatment to prevent that."
          sigpic
          Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Thank you so much! I have been looking for it for like an hour now. I seriously love you forever now!

Comment

Originally posted by Valachavi View Post
              Thank you so much! I have been looking for it for like an hour now. I seriously love you forever now!
              Here is the link to the script...
              http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.co...%22_Transcript
              sigpic
              Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
                Thx for the link, I find there now Oma's words and make a signature with her quote. This is one of my favourite episodes and it's worth to come back to it
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Another high class episode. Loved Daniel, loved Oma and I loved Janet!!!

Comment

Love this ep. Daniel is *cries* gone 4 a whole season! i really didn't like jonas 2 much, & i really hated oma. S6 is gonna b strange w/o Daniel...

Comment

Great ep! carter should really practice with that healing device so she doesnt always have to call daddy to use the fancy goa'uld tech. i am looking forward to s6 so i can make fun of jonas*giggles*
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to WingedPegasus and myself for the sigs, and to Myn for the userbar.

Comment

Meridian is one of the best episodes of both SG-1 and SCA, it was are first bridge into the world of ascension. Up until now we have only seen ascension through a very narrow window, now we see it as a possible goal for all humans. Daniel's sacrifice was truly heroic and I was sad to see him go. However, looking back now I can see that it was a key step for Daniel and all of the humans of earth. This will always be one of my most treasured episodes.
                        sigpic

Comment

Watched this episode today and I thought it was a great episode!
                          Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

I loved it! It was one of the best (or it IS the best) Daniel episodes. I liked the scenes with Oma. She's neat, how she's always talking in riddles.

Sig by me

Comment

I also liked the scene where Jack told Jacob to 'let him go'. That was so emotional!

Sig by me

Comment

i'm not a big daniel fan. but, i did feel sad when he went away. yes, i know he's not exactly dead. but i felt sad that he had to suffer before ascending.

and jack letting him go. the emotion behind it was really intense.

Comment

Working...
                                X