No announcement yet.

Meridian (521)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah no matter how many times i watch it i still feel a little tear comin...
    I am JJ, the Supreme Commander of the Furling Fleet!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NORCALJJ
      yeah no matter how many times i watch it i still feel a little tear comin...
      Teal'c's scene with Daniel gets me. You don't often see him emotional.

Comment

i agree... that episode gave me a huge appreciation for daniel. i think seeing any man show emotion kinda gets me...
        I am JJ, the Supreme Commander of the Furling Fleet!!!!

Comment

This episode was kind of sad but since i knew he was coming back it kind of lost alll of its sadness and alot that. It was good seeing Sam's reaction to Daniel's death espcially in Revalations.

Comment

I love this episode! It is such a sweet, sad episode. One of my top favorites
            thankee toasteronfire

Comment

It's definitely one of my favourite, seeing Daniel go was sad. But, I didn't mind Jonas Quinn, I thought he was a great character.

Comment

Very well done episode. Everyone's performance was great. I think the scene with Teal'c speaking to Daniel gets me the most.

Comment

One of the best episodes. It shows how much the O'neill, Carter and Teal'c care about Daniel, and how O'neill stands up for what is right and for his team, and the people he likes.

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

I just watched this again on SkyOne....never fails to bring a lump to my throat. Great episode, one of my favourites, especially because it brings in Jonas.

Comment

I really liked this one, but was sad to see Daniel leave. Season Six is gonna be different without him. But glad to know he comes back.

Comment

Season 6 without him wasn't that bad as I though it wold be. only cos I got to see Davis like three or four time in that season.

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB
                          Very well done episode. Everyone's performance was great. I think the scene with Teal'c speaking to Daniel gets me the most.
                          I agree, it's the saddest part, because Teal'c is usually so composed and controlled, and to hear his voice crack and see him get upset is, IMO, the worst part of the whole ep.

Comment

Hey i was really sad to see daniel go yeah and everything but i want to know is does anyone know that sad music that comes on in the backround is called

i just love that music and i know its in a number of episodes

but what is it called

shelkek nemron

Comment

This episode now has new meaning to me. My dog got hit by a truck several months ago and died at the emergancy vet. I can back home and while waiting for my parents to come home I started to watch tv. The SG episode scifi happened to be playing that day was Meridian. I had seen the episode before and never had much of an emotional response to it but watching it after loosing a loved family member I really felt part of the loss Sam Jack and Tealc were going through.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                                This episode now has new meaning to me. My dog got hit by a truck several months ago and died at the emergancy vet. I can back home and while waiting for my parents to come home I started to watch tv. The SG episode scifi happened to be playing that day was Meridian. I had seen the episode before and never had much of an emotional response to it but watching it after loosing a loved family member I really felt part of the loss Sam Jack and Tealc were going through.
                                I'm so sorry GatetheWay

And yes Meridian is a really beautiful episode. I love how we don't find out what really happened until near the end, Daniel was really great. This is probably one of the best "pre-death" episodes that I've seen in any series. My second favourite of the season

Stargate SG-1 Survivor - Season 2

Gateworld's Next Top Artist (NEW!)

B'elanna: This ship will not survive the formation of the cosmos...

Comment

Working...
                                X