No announcement yet.

Meridian (521)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last thing I remember reading just before he left, was that he wanted to pursue other career options, it looks as though they didn't turn out quite as well as he hoped, I'm glad he's back though.
    "Nobody Screws Stargate Like Seven"

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Technology solving problems.
    http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

Comment

Originally posted by darkwarden
      The last thing I remember reading just before he left, was that he wanted to pursue other career options, it looks as though they didn't turn out quite as well as he hoped, I'm glad he's back though.

I think that was one of many reasons he left, and returned. But whatever he actually did in that time, it's good to see the return of Daniel again.
      __

__

Comment

I saw that after you posted this you found the relevant thread in the s6 folder :-)

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
          I saw that after you posted this you found the relevant thread in the s6 folder :-)

Of course Madeline! Always looking out!
          __

__

Comment

Oops, I hadn't found this page, I was actually replying to the post at the bottome of the previous page! Sorry, it probably came off really weird

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
              Oops, I hadn't found this page, I was actually replying to the post at the bottome of the previous page! Sorry, it probably came off really weird

It did at first, then I though you was making refrence to the 'Why did Daniel Jackson leave?' thread! Understood!
              __

__

Comment

This episode needed a Kleenex warning.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                  This episode needed a Kleenex warning.

Lisa Michelle
                  Amen to that. Anytime a major good charcter like that dies, I aways cry.

Comment

Totally agree, this episode really got to me.
                    "Nobody Screws Stargate Like Seven"

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Technology solving problems.
                    http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

Comment

I didn't like it at all.I was glad that he appeared some times on s6 and s7 finally he returned where he belongs.Jonas also is a part of SG-1 and he was a worthy succesor of Daniel.But still glad that Danny boy is back
                      Lord Zedd

Comment

Meridian was so sad- they did a great ending for him- I think it was great that he had done something good- it was very Daniel-esque dying for the greater good and the script was great- I loved the final Daniel/Jack scene and the scene where Teal'c says goodbye just had me in tears! Chris was amazing and I would say Micheal too but i sorta couldn't see his face because of the whole- being wrapped from head to toe in bandages- thing. I'm sure underneath it all he was brilliant.

Comment

I love this episode! But when I saw it I cried so hard it was unbelivable. But I've calmed down since then, so now I only cry a little. But it's still sad.
                          *Rachel Luttrel* "Where are the bathrooms on Atlantis?" Now what the heck kinda question is that?

Comment

This was a good episode. It introduced us to Jonas and the element Naquadria. The ascencion stuff was a little unnerving (I can grab a few christian elements from it, but overall it's New Agism stuff), but whatever they messed up in the middle, they made up in the end. It was so sad! To see Jacob let him go, and Jack have to give the order to do it. That must have been a hard episode to go through for the cast to go through. Everything was so touching, I loved it.
                            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

For me, the single most poignant moment of the whole episode was Jack's line right near the end, in the medlab...

"Jacob... stop"

It was just so well delivered, and so heartwrenchingly honest somehow.
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid
                                For me, the single most poignant moment of the whole episode was Jack's line right near the end, in the medlab...

"Jacob... stop"

It was just so well delivered, and so heartwrenchingly honest somehow.
                                I agree, he did a great job. I also liked the words Jack and Daniel Exchanged before he stepped through to become ascended-very touching.

Comment

Working...
                                X