No announcement yet.

The Sentinel (520)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Episode, saw SG-1 do what they do best kick the Goa'ulds backsides! lol!! anyways it was well written and the cast acted extremely well!

Comment

Lets hope the rest of the people on this world weren't as far gone on dope as the leader. He seemed so far out it was unreal, originally I thought they've got some disease that makes you stupid, but then that girl came in and seemed quite normal. So they must vote the most stupid person into office just like earth! The idea of the device was good but why do they only get rid of goa'uld invaders(except teal'c of course) and not other races?
      The characters were all good though and it was cool to see daniel play a major part in winning.
      We never got to see much of the people though or their culture but I suppose it's not easy to cram everything into a show.

Comment

Has anyone else noticed how Grogan's rank changes in the episode as well. Before the title sequence he's a Sergeant on the radio and later on he's refered to as Lieutenant Grogan! But still a good episode. Season five will remain one of my favourite seasons, along with Seasons 7 and 8!

Comment

This ep as an ok episode however it wasnt particularly one of my favourites. All it did was give redemption to two theives who should have knwon better than muck up a planets defentiary systems. However they do redeem themselves and it all turns out ok in the end.
          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I thought is was just blah

Comment

Originally posted by walter_MacChevron
              I thought is was just blah
              Maybe. But it's got one of my all-time favorite lines!

From Daniel, after the guy prisoner complains about having a geeky archaeologist watching his back. Daniel slips his knife out of its sheath, holds it up, and asks the guy, "So which end do the bullets go in again?"
              My LiveJournal.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
              -Frank A. Clark

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
              -Michel de Saint-Pierre

Now, there's this about cynicism. It's the universe's most supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then you're not some kind of **** for not doing it, and you can lie there and stink to yourself in perfect peace.
              -Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Borders of Infinity"

Comment

yeah, I notice that a lot of times some of Stargate's best one-liners come from "OK" episodes.
                Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Beatrice Otter

From Daniel, after the guy prisoner complains about having a geeky archaeologist watching his back. Daniel slips his knife out of its sheath, holds it up, and asks the guy, "So which end do the bullets go in again?"
                  HAHA ya I remember when he said that great great line!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beatrice Otter

That whole segment of the episode has some of my favorite lines in SG-1 as a whole. I'm watching it on Sci-Fi for the first time. It's OK, but only a little boring.

Matt H

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
                      Enjoyed the episode, but two little things at the ery end slightly irritated me.

1. How come Teal'c survived - usually they deal with that issue, but this time (because they didn't have time, probably). it was ignored.
                      Teal'c was inside the construction, there is no problem...

I quite enjoyed this episode, but mainly for its end: the sentinel weapon is extremely powerful! and we don't know its creators!
                      Hallowed is RepliCarter!

Hallowed are the Ori...

Comment

I really loved that line from Jack in this ep:
                        "There's a ship in orbit, with really large speakers!". (We heard the Goa'uld system Lord announce his arrival with a very loud voice).
                        The return part II: Sheppard contacts O'Neill from the jumper and tells him their mission isn''t sanctioned by General Landry.
                        General Jack o'Neill: "So am i to assume you're not surrounded by heavily armed SG-teams and young strapping marines?"
                        Dr. Weir: "You've got Colonel Sheppard, Ronon, Teyla, McKay, myself and Dr. Beckett."
                        Jack: "Oooh, Dr. Beckett is it? Oh i'm comforted!"
                        Dr. Beckett: "What's that supposed to mean?"

Comment

Originally posted by StefanSGA View Post
                          "There's a ship in orbit, with really large speakers!". (We heard the Goa'uld system Lord announce his arrival with a very loud voice).
                          LMAO.....That reminded me of the Vogon Constructor Fleet in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Comment

I wonder if that is a standard feature on Hataks...

Comment

LOL

Comment

It is always jack who comes out with the funny lines. I love him
                                Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
                                sigpic
                                sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

Working...
                                X