No announcement yet.

Last Stand (516)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked the way Anubis was introduced he was the one who slaughterd the forces
    And all those systemlords.Where that all the systemlords?Svarog isn't a systemlord?and all those bomming and jaffa very nice
    Lord Zedd

Comment

Ok well i was re watching this ep and when Carter is saying goodbye to Lantash(elliot) and elliot says he( lantash) is happy now that she knows how he feels and she say I do. that bit confused me a little bit i know it can be interpreted different ways but is she saying thats she glad as well can some one help?????

liz
      Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
        I liked the way Anubis was introduced he was the one who slaughterd the forces
        And all those systemlords.Where that all the systemlords?Svarog isn't a systemlord?and all those bomming and jaffa very nice
        Those System Lords were basically the best of what's left.
        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
          yes I agree but they couldn't get JR Bourne back He was busy at the moment and they tried to get him but the solution was Elliot.Unfortunatly they changed the script.I liked Elliot.Why don't they use the poison anymore?Why don't they make that anymore
          'Cos We're not into genocide. And also theres no point dooming a Jaffa to a long and horrible death when they could live and join the rebellion.

And we fo still have it it's an Important part of a mid-season 8 episode "Endgame."
          sigpic
          Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
            I have a problem with the description of this episode... the term Tok'ra Homeworld... I don't think that's possible.

Dont the tok'ra have more than one base though

Comment

Originally posted by aussie_gal
              Ok well i was re watching this ep and when Carter is saying goodbye to Lantash(elliot) and elliot says he( lantash) is happy now that she knows how he feels and she say I do. that bit confused me a little bit i know it can be interpreted different ways but is she saying thats she glad as well can some one help?????

liz
              Huh? If I'm following you, I took the statement that Lantash was happy now as involving all of these: he got his feelings for Sam off his chest, helped alleviate her guilt over shooting him and that he was making a noble sacrifice. I don't remember Sam replying, but it's been a while since I've seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by aussie_gal

liz
                I took it as Sam saying to Lantash that she has some feelings for him too. Ann a overall thanks for what he is about to do. I thought her response of "i do" was a bit, I dont know short. It didnt really, I felt give any real answer.

I miss Martouf.
                "Dad, what's a muppet?"-Lisa
                "Well it's not quite a mop, and it's quite a puppet
                but maaan. So does that answer your question? I
                don't know."-Homer

Comment

Originally posted by Tauri
                  I took it as Sam saying to Lantash that she has some feelings for him too. Ann a overall thanks for what he is about to do. I thought her response of "i do" was a bit, I dont know short. It didnt really, I felt give any real answer.

I miss Martouf.

Thanks . yeah i thought the the I do was a bite short as well and didn't really get a proper answer. yeah i miss him as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
                    I like how Yu introduces the system lords to daniel
                    Yeah so did I

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                      SPOILERS for Season 8

And yet the Tok'ra in Endgame took her host with her; go figure.
                      Spoiler:
                      Well, look at how quick she went. I mean, not much time to figure out what's going on and take action; it was literally a matter of seconds. If the toxin is released automatically, instead of as a choice of the symbiote, then the Tok'ra might not have had time to stop the reflex.
                      My LiveJournal.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
                      -Frank A. Clark

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
                      -Michel de Saint-Pierre

Now, there's this about cynicism. It's the universe's most supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then you're not some kind of **** for not doing it, and you can lie there and stink to yourself in perfect peace.
                      -Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Borders of Infinity"

Comment

I agree that the ending was a bit of a cop-out, and of course without follow-up (this lack of following up is driving me absolutely nuts). Especially since Elliot/Lantesh hardly seemed to have the strength to be able to pull it off. It just seemed a bit contrived and unrealistic all around. I would have preferred that the ship not crash and that they had escaped that way...let Elliot die or save him, either way it would seem more probable IMO.

I'm very interested to see how (don't spoil me now!) the future of the Tok'ra will pan out with so many of them being taken out by Anubis' forces. It seems pretty dim...

Btw, did anyone observe Jacob's outfit? It was quite the get-up. It induced quite a few giggles.

Comment

Originally posted by Shivan
                          Elliot didn't deserve to die on his first mission.

THAT PISSED ME OFF.
                          Me too.

-I thought it was stupid when Daniel tells Osiris that he's also gotten lost on the spaceship before since he's comparing himself to an 'all-knowing god'.

- What are with the Goa'uld ships on Revanna? They're like a cross between an Alkesh and a Cargo ship.
                          Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini => three of the world's worst dictators.

Also failed artist, failed priest, and failed grade-school teacher.

What we should learn: Don't trust artists, be wary of priests, and fear your teachers!

Comment

Originally posted by PugGate
                            - What are with the Goa'uld ships on Revanna? They're like a cross between an Alkesh and a Cargo ship.
                            Heavy troop transports.
                            Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                            - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Shivan
                              Elliot didn't deserve to die on his first mission.

THAT PISSED ME OFF.
                              same here

Comment

This was a great conclusion to the last episode. The introduction of Anubis threw a monkey wrench in the Tok'ras plan, though. Now are we to assume that all the Tok'ra, except for Selmak, are dead. I hope not. I hope they were smart enough to not have all the Tok'ra together at one base. I would think they would have several groups that move from planet to planet as necessary.

Comment

Working...
                                X