No announcement yet.

Summit (515)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, and then he went into the LT to try and save him... that was nice too.
    sigpic

Comment

yep i agree
      sigpic

Comment

Just love all of SG-1 the early years!!
        sigpic

Comment

yes they are the best
          sigpic

Comment

Jacob called Daniel "Danny" Any episode where we can see Daniel's arms is a good one!
            sigpic

Comment

how did lantash, being in its weakened state, survive being knocked out of the stasis jar and then slither across the floor to enter eliot
              R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

CARTER
                Does Lantash know if there's another way to the secondary ring room?

ELLIOT
                There isn't.

TEAL'C
                Then indeed we are trapped.

i was confused about that does that mean there was no secondary ring room or there wasn't another way to the second ring room?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                  CARTER
                  Does Lantash know if there's another way to the secondary ring room?

ELLIOT
                  There isn't.

TEAL'C
                  Then indeed we are trapped.

i was confused about that does that mean there was no secondary ring room or there wasn't another way to the second ring room?
                  There was no way to the secondary ring room. That's why they were using the crystals in the episode, to make a path to it.

sigpic

Comment

what happens if you swallow one of the crystals
                    R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

Originally posted by asdf1239 View Post
                      what happens if you swallow one of the crystals
                      You end up with a very long toilet.

Comment

I always love to see Jacob and Jack together. It is interesting that in another Jacob/Jack corridor scene in Exodus, Jack is asking Jacob what's the Tok'ra plan and he says their working on it. Now we have Jacob essentially coming back (several months later) and smuggly explaining to Jack their plan to wipe out all the Goa'uld. Of course Daniel later points out the "little wrinkle" in their plan means wiping out all of the innocent Jaffa as well.

Also thought it was funny that MS hated the armbands on his costume. He thought they looked like waterwings.

Comment

Cool episode, great to see Osiris again. Some pretty awesome CGI too, that spacestation looks so cool.
                          sigpic

Comment

I have to say with this one, and I'm sure it's been said, but I don't want to read all six pages...that the last scene with SG-1, Jacob and poor Elliot was extremely poignant. I almost thought that Sam would kiss his forehead before they went, some sort of human contact before he was put in the hands of the Jaffa... very sad moment.

Comment

Where did the Tok'ra obtain the mind altering product from the Reole if they were not involved in the episode The Fifth Man??

Comment

At some point I stuck a VHS into the machine...

1. This seemed like a very interesting idea and I'm pretty sure I saw both parts together as a TVM first time around.

2. Was not that surprised to see Elliot back, was surprised to see Lantesh back.

3. "He has a name..." and it is Anubis.

4. Wasn't sure if I was going to see 'any' of these new System Lords again.

5. Very well played by Daniel...and then Osiris shows up.

So far, very damn good!
                                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
                                X