Wormhole X-Treme! (512)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zats
    Yeah, yeah...I knew that [cringes]...really (sshh!--it was late...I was tired...don't say it...) Thanks. Christmas list, here I come!

lol I wish season seven was out in the UK before Christmas, I might import it but that can take ages, so I won't bother.
    __

__

Comment

this is one of my fav eps

Comment

I didn't liked this show very much.Especially not for a 100th episode I thought a huge extra long episode or a behind the stargate-show with interviews and so.But Martin was in it.So that was a bit funny
        Lord Zedd

Comment

The first time I saw this I thought it was stupid. I'm starting to like it a little more now. I loved when the team is watching it. "That looks familiar." "Really, I don't see it."

I liked the behind the scenes at the end, too.

Wille Garson gets on my nerves. I like him as Stanford on Sex and the City, but that's about it.

"Wormhole Extreme!" reminds me a lot of X-Files' "Hollywood A.D."

Lisa Michelle

Comment

I saw this ep again last night. I looove it.

Comment

My dad likes this episode so much, it's not even funny. If he mmisses it he kindove gets a little upset. I mean I like this episode, but if I miss it I won't get upset. Now if I miss Window of Oppertunity then I would get upset.
              *Rachel Luttrel* "Where are the bathrooms on Atlantis?" Now what the heck kinda question is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's Sister
                My dad likes this episode so much, it's not even funny. If he mmisses it he kindove gets a little upset. I mean I like this episode, but if I miss it I won't get upset. Now if I miss Window of Oppertunity then I would get upset.
                yeah I didn't find this episode that funny either.I kinda expected something more from a 100th episode and indeed window of opportunity is the funnist episode
                Lord Zedd

Comment

What I meant by 'it's not even funny', I meant my dad likes it so much that it's silly. I fond this episode funny, just not the funniest.
                  *Rachel Luttrel* "Where are the bathrooms on Atlantis?" Now what the heck kinda question is that?

Comment

It was a fun episode but there were a little to many inside jokes. I got the feeling it was done for the cast and crew more than for the fans. I did like the Wormhole X-treme show though Especially the trailer.

It could have been waaaaay better.
                    May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Yes. Everyone in my family loves the trailer. But I think that the inside jokes were good.

Comment

it was funny but i thibk it could have been funnier...

Comment

I haven't read the entire thread but this episode isnt that great for the 100th. I did not know it was the 100th till a minute ago.
                          Last edited by GatetheWay; 07 December 2004, 07:55 PM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                            I haven't read the entire thread but did anyone know this was Stargate's 100th episode?
                            I'm not gonna go back and read the rest of the thread either , but it is pretty common knowledge (I think).
                            Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                              I haven't read the entire thread but this episode isnt that great for the 100th. I did not know it was the 100th till a minute ago.
                              For those of us who have been watching the series since it first aired, I'm sure we knew. When it aired on Showtime, Showtime gifted us with a Marathon the day before to celebrate the 100th episode.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                              SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                              Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

i loved this episode i thought it was hilarious... especially the bit at the end.... i have to say i'm a sucker for the comedy episodes of stargate.
                                sigpic
                                http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                                http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X