Wormhole X-Treme! (512)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was fine.
    Reading to much negative feedback will ruin anything though, so I think it depends if youve heard about it first.

Comment

This was a hilarious episode, I don't like what they did to Teal'c's reputation but other than that it was really funny.

That's all I have to say about it...
      sigpic

Comment

Love all the sci-fi spoofs! Nice to see Martin again. The space ship looks really cool. Too bad the aliens are taking it with them.

Comment

This episode was great. A wonderful 100th episode. The funniest and coolest thing was how they used the actual stage and set of the show as well as the directors. Peter DeLuise was really funny.
          Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

this is an ok episode but after the first time i find the hold memory thing boring
            sigpic

Comment

I liked it how they made fun of everything they did in the show, all unexplained details and mistakes, and of course a reference to Star Trek. Very entertaining. And I liked that the fact that the crew of SG was in it.
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

So, what actually happened the the aliens that buggered off on the ship at the end then, where would they go and what woudl they do, seeing as theres only 3 of them and there all male, doesnt bode well for the race....

Comment

I didn't like this episode very much,but it had some interesting and funny parts.

Comment

I loved Wormhole X-treme!

Remember! Shows with "X" in the name get higher ratings!

Gate Rider AKA Abnormal on the Sanctuary fan forums.
                    Fencers of GW Unite!

Comment

i love it when the guy who is supposed to be daniel says "just because they're aliens and their skulls are transparent, doesn't mean that they don't have rights!|" lmfao i laughed so hard

so many funny parts of this episode. i think it is a great episode and that ship is amazing.

Comment

i love the teasing of what sg1 do but this is a ok episode
                        sigpic

Comment

Which is better. Wormhole X-Treme or 200?
                          Some say that he has only one ear.
                          And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
                          All we know is he's called
                          sigpic

Comment

Sorry I didnt like it , but I understand the jokes and why the producers did this .

But overall it was a poor episode imho.

Rating: 4/ 10

Comment

Originally posted by balo View Post
                              Sorry I didnt like it , but I understand the jokes and why the producers did this .

But overall it was a poor episode imho.

Rating: 4/ 10
                              wait till season 10 "200" is nearly the same ting
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                                wait till season 10 "200" is nearly the same ting
                                I find "200" to be a much better comedy episode than "Wormhole X-treme". But that's just my opinion...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X