Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woah... he got you...

Comment

Does anyone recognize who the Jaffa belong to?

Definitely not Pops. I don't think it was Anubus.
      Secret LUELinks Agent!
      …………………………………………………. __ . __
      ……………………………………………….../’`: : `\,---`.„
      ………………………………………………../|,-‘`¯¯`\(o)_\,----,,,_
      ………………„~*¯¯`”\,………... _„_………( `\(o),,_/` ¯ : o : : : o`-,
      ……………../ : •: (“,.~;*’¯¯¯”\, (_,-- ``”~,….\ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : `\
      ………….....| : • :,/`,-*~;~••-„,/ (‘` ``)/• ,…\.,/` : : :_„„,: : : : : : : : : : : \
      …………….| : • / ,/`,--\ \’`c\,---„1 ‹’`--(_ ,/ / : : :,/` • • ): : : : : : : : : : : |
      ……………..) : µ’` .\ (c) `¯ . . •`), . ,-~`.. \ : : :| • • '”\, : : : : : : : : : : :/
      ……………/` ,/_~-, .`;;`„-„,__,./, ```/……. `\: :\ • • • • `*-.,_ : : : : : :,-‘
      ……………`-/¨;--;~’ `”*-=,=-_`” ,) ,/`……….`› : `\, • • • • • • ¯”~---,--`
      …„„………__\, • ‘, • . . . `\„_,/ ,/;-;_ ……. /` ` | ./ • • • • • • • • „-“
      .( :•`\,-~*`¯ • • •`¯` `~--~*~---~;/`,-~*```*--, `1` / : | • • • ,---~*”`
      . \•:••:”*~-,,„„____„„,.-~”`¯¯¯¯/ / • • • • • ‘\,) , / : :| • • • •\
      …`”’~-,„„„„„„,,~‘`` . ( • • • ,.__| | • • • •, `\„„/ ,/`: : / • • • • •|

Comment

Originally posted by Xerxus
        Does anyone recognize who the Jaffa belong to?

Definitely not Pops. I don't think it was Anubus.
        I just popped in my DVD to check, and zoomed in on one of the foreheads... it's not a symbol I recognize. Definatly not one of the regulars. It was kind of two circles, offset a bit, one on the left a little higher, one on the right a little lower, with something between them.
        O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
        Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarasayre
          I'm watching the episode right now, and, well, something rubbed me the wrong way. Specifically, Dr. Fraiser's line--"Hallucinations aren't usually shared."
          I guess she forgot all about our little friend Urgo. I liked SG-1's attempts to convince themselves and General Hammond that Lt. Tyler was real. It reminded me of Daniel's attempts to rectify the changes in the alternate universe with events and people in his own except from the other side.
          END OF LINE

Comment

Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
            the Reol. What can I say. A somewhat powerful race which are aparently enemies of the Goa'uld. Really enjoyed this show. The way O'Niell and Tyler interacted, even after the truth came out. Really would like to find out some more about them, but that's as useful as wondering what happened to Nyan or "Charlie".
            Yeah I liked the episode and the Reol very nice.But we don't know much about them.And I think that Charlie is now a Tok'ra and Nyan works at the SGC
            Lord Zedd

Comment

I liked this episode. But when I first saw this episode I got realy freaked when I saw the dude show Jack what He really looks like.

P.S: Didn't the guy who played the alien also play Nelson in 'Rules of Engagment?
              Last edited by Daniel's Sister; 13 April 2005, 03:35 PM.
              *Rachel Luttrel* "Where are the bathrooms on Atlantis?" Now what the heck kinda question is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's Sister
                I liked this episode. But when I first saw this episode I got realy freaked when I saw the dude show Jack what He really looks like.

P.S: I hope that they bring back Charlie.
                Weah, that was a little freaky, but what a great episode.
                Rocky

Comment

I loved Hammond putting his foot down and not backing SG-1 which seems like he does every time. The Reol were great too. I have the feeling though that were not going to see them again.

Comment

Didn't the guy who played the alien also play Nelson in 'Rules of Engagment?
                    I'm pretty sure you are correct. He looks extremely familar, that's for sure.

I thought this was a pretty good ep, though, as usual, I wish they'd followed up more.

I liked the fact that the alien guy decieving them wasn't evil, since it seems that every time SG1 has a pretender in its midst, he/she turns out to be evil. This ep made a good point -- people in hiding/deception aren't always bad.

I really, really hate Col. Simmons, or whatever his name is. More than I've ever hated Maybourne, even. And his face annoys me. I hate looking at it. DIE!

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                      Weah, that was a little freaky, but what a great episode.

Well, no offence, but, I think that it was a good ep. not a great ep.Now, a great ep is Urgo.
                      *Rachel Luttrel* "Where are the bathrooms on Atlantis?" Now what the heck kinda question is that?

Comment

A wonderful episode.
                        love the reaction between Jack and Tyler.
                        very intersting race.

Comment

Didn't the guy who played the alien also play Nelson in 'Rules of Engagment?
                          iv got this book and looking through the eps, the guy's in it all the time, he's credited in:
                          Rules of engagement (nelson), Jolinar's memories/devil you know (na'onak), Foothold (alien #2), The first ones (chaka), The fifth man, (Tyler) and Beast of burden (chaka).
                          i thought it was more than that, but ost of them are him dressing up!!

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Look at all the episdoes Alex Zahara and Aaron Pearl have been in. I guess they they live in or around the Vancouver area, and the producers, actors and directors like working with them.

I enjoyed the The Fifth Man, even if you did know, from rather early on, that Tyler wasn't who SG-1 believed he was, but a good show anyway.
                            "After all is said and done, more is said, than done." - Unknown

Comment

'The Fifth Man' was one of the most smartly written episodes ever for SG!...To bad they never expanded on that alien that was the fifth man. With there kind of changling type morphing they could do. They would have made a great allie for Earth or at least for couple more good episodes
                              the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                              Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

I liked the episode. I wonder why Tyler didn't use his compound on the Jaffa, to make them think he was another Jaffa. That's what I thought might happen when he was running from them, when he was alone.

Of course, I wonder if they chose the name Tyler, from the name of Jack's son in the movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X