No announcement yet.

Enemies (501)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a start of season 5 ! First time I watched it and I'm not dissapointed.

Action packed scenes with Replicators , Apophis , Teal'c , and Jacob Carter in his best episode .

I think Apophis is dead for good now, lets hope so....

Rating: 9,5 / 10

Comment

Another brain washing episode. Poor Apophis. He can never catch a break that man. The replicators actually did something good. Daniel with a P90 is a good thing.
      Some say that he has only one ear.
      And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
      All we know is he's called
      sigpic

Comment

Apophis dead was quite unspectular, dont u think?! I mean for one of the main villians they used for over four seasons tptb could have thought of some better death, i really wished that tealc or daniel was somehow involved in the killing of apophis because of their backround story (Daniel with Share and TealC you know....) but all in all one of my most favorite stargate opening seasons episodes!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

I like this one because Apophis Finally Bought it in the end and is staying dead as blowed up millions of piece's
          sigpic

Comment

lol i was never a fan of Apophis so i liked him getting blown into pieces
            sigpic

Comment

So, is Apophis *really* dead this time???
              sigpic

Comment

Anyone have any idea's who the aliens that attack Apophis' mother ship when they were in the uncharted galaxy????
                sigpic
                Thank you BBdreamer

Comment

I think it's a replicator ship. like someone said, it looks like the ship in the episode unnatural selection (6X12)

I was curious, so I made 2 screen captures :

Look pretty much like the same to me

Comment

It also looks like the ship thats in the wormhole x-tream episode...... odd
                    I know it was infected by replicators cause that's how they got on the gou'ld ship but who's ship was it to start with....
                    sigpic
                    Thank you BBdreamer

Comment

It could be just a replicator ship. Why wouldn't they construct ship?
                      But if it's the same that in wormhole x-tream this theory doesn't work... I will make another screen capture to compare

Comment

Here is the pic from Wormhole X-treme

It's not the same. So I would say that the two other ships were constructed by the replicator themself.

Comment

I do hope that Apophis is really dead this time. CJ was great in this one. Goa'uld brainwashing sucks.
                          sigpic

Comment

Apophis finally died. Yea! I also must complement CJ on his excellent acting in this episode. I didn't like seeing Teal'c so hostile toward his friends, but that's the result of Go'uld control/brain washing.
                            Teal'c: "I have never ceased to be in the service of my god."

Oh, that made my stomach turn. I thought I would be sick.Then, he talked about fighting and dying with honor in the name of Apophis. Poor Teal'c! He needs help.
                            "I choose freedom." Teal'c Threshold
                            "To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important." Teal'c Stronghold

Comment

Wow...This is such a cool and exciting episode, I love that we get Replicators to top off all the joy! there's nothing in the world as creepy as the sound of their little "legs" going clickety clack....clickety clack.....

Jack really likes to irritate Jacob, eh? : ) Love the part where Jack is talking about Jacob being too negative and the whole "blow my last chance of being right?" Hilarious! They have a great rapport with each other, much like Jack and Maybourne.

Oohh..scary Teal'c. Really scary....
                              "It hurts me that you would say that, but it's ok because I know it isn't true."

How much can go wrong in one little episode? Oh so much!!! What a ride.

"You got a better idea, Mr. Positive?"

Lots of great action and suspense. Great 2 parter!
                              Enjoying the Stargate Re-Watch Event: "This should not get old, General!"

Noxbait's Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Noxbait View Post
                                Lots of great action and suspense. Great 2 parter!
                                My favorite two parter in all of Stargate!
                                sigpic
                                Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Working...
                                X