Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcmilco
    I love this two parter it's great.

I really liked this sequence too, although I was a little surprised to see Daniel as adept and handling a P-90 as he was the first time I saw the episode.

I was surprised mostly because we just don't see him with guns that often and when we do it's usually a handgun.

I even saw Daniel training his muscles in S7 .And I saw him with guns sometimes during the seasons.From a archeologist to a real warrior.He has changed a lot doesn"t he And I liked the episode too.NO more Apophis.So now his homeworld is overrun by replicators
    Lord Zedd

Comment

Good piont. It would only take a half dozen of those blocks to survive, and the place would be over-run.
      It might be a good idea if the team went and checked it out. (Now there's a fanfic plot!)
      sigpic

Comment

hmmm, interesting indeed, just getting back would be a problem. We don't want those bugs on our side of the gate now do we?
        Alex :: UE Photographer @ Large
        www.alcsnet.com/urbex-milton/
        2 Cor 4:7

Comment

Would maybe not using the gate come into play?
          The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Send the Promethus in to check the world from orbit.
            Alex :: UE Photographer @ Large
            www.alcsnet.com/urbex-milton/
            2 Cor 4:7

Comment

Yea and get hit by a replicator tipped missile from the surface.
              Suppose they would have to find a missile to use though, I imagine at this level of their evolution they can't manufacture stuff or can they?
              Genetic Memory Rocks

Comment

I don't suppose anyone caught what it said on Cronus' throne did they? I just saw a ton of Greek (it was, wasn't it???) and wondered if it meant anything....
                "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Originally posted by omnian
                  I don't suppose anyone caught what it said on Cronus' throne did they? I just saw a ton of Greek (it was, wasn't it???) and wondered if it meant anything....
                  It definitely looked like Greek letters. Though how that makes any sense, I have no idea.

Comment

Great episode! Exodus/Enemies is beside "Serpent´s Grasp"/"Serpent´s Lair" my favourite two-parter.

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo Apophis is dead. Will this guy has more lives then a cat so I hope he comes back soon!

With regards to Teal'c brainwashing could it have occured with the used of the gas Seth used?
                      Questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself.

Comment

Originally posted by Yu`
                        Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo Apophis is dead. Will this guy has more lives then a cat so I hope he comes back soon!

With regards to Teal'c brainwashing could it have occured with the used of the gas Seth used?
                        It could have been the nista substance Apophis had used on Ry'ac and not just the Scophagus that brainwashed Teal'c but we'll never know.

This is one episode I like to watch again and again after a few months, its a great episode and the fight sequences in this episode are brilliant.

As for wishing Apophis comes back, spoilers for Season 6 onwards below:

Spoiler:

Apophis appears in Teal'cs dreams in 'The Changeling' and also appears in the Season eight finale 'Moebius: Part II. So watch out for those two episodes.

Comment

Well, nobody's mentioned the reason I love this episode: Jacob Carter. He's one of my absolute favorite characters on Stargate, and this was one of his best eposodes. That slightly pessimistic, slightly sarcastic air of his just gets me every time.

JACK: Excuse me. I distinctly remember someone saying "We're not gonna make it!" I think we made it.

JACOB: I'm sorry, I overreacted. At the time it seemed we weren't gonna make it.

JACK: Yes! Well, next time, maybe we'll just wait and see.

JACOB: << Rather sarcastically, yet with a smile >> And blow the last chance I'll ever have to be right?
                          My LiveJournal.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
                          -Frank A. Clark

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
                          -Michel de Saint-Pierre

Now, there's this about cynicism. It's the universe's most supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then you're not some kind of **** for not doing it, and you can lie there and stink to yourself in perfect peace.
                          -Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Borders of Infinity"

Comment

anyway, were they in Thor's galaxy??? when the sun blew . anyway did that replicator ship look like a asgard mothership.

when i also saw this episode i wonder back when did Daniel ever used a p90 and then i thought there sg1 of course they can do that

Comment

Originally posted by Beatrice
                              Well, nobody's mentioned the reason I love this episode: Jacob Carter. He's one of my absolute favorite characters on Stargate, and this was one of his best eposodes. That slightly pessimistic, slightly sarcastic air of his just gets me every time.

JACK: Excuse me. I distinctly remember someone saying "We're not gonna make it!" I think we made it.

JACOB: I'm sorry, I overreacted. At the time it seemed we weren't gonna make it.

JACK: Yes! Well, next time, maybe we'll just wait and see.

JACOB: << Rather sarcastically, yet with a smile >> And blow the last chance I'll ever have to be right?
                              And then Sam's response: Welcome to my life!

Comment

does anoby have a pic of that replicator ship that attck apohis?

Comment

Working...
                                X