No announcement yet.

Prodigy (419)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i didn't think of it before but those glowing bugs are like the Ancient drone weapon. they're yellow, make a high pitch humming sound and can pass through anything.

is it possible that this is where the Ancients got the idea to create the drone weapon? they probably saw and studied this things millions of yrs ago (while in the MW Galaxy) and determined that certain energy can pass through anything. like in SG-1 s7 finale Lost City pt. 2 when they passed through Anubis' shields and ships easily. or Atlantis s3 ep No Man's Land when they detroyed a Wraith Hive Ship. or s4 ep Harmony when they (minidrones) went through the Genii.

it's just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis82 View Post
      i didn't think of it before but those glowing bugs are like the Ancient drone weapon. they're yellow, make a high pitch humming sound and can pass through anything.

is it possible that this is where the Ancients got the idea to create the drone weapon? they probably saw and studied this things millions of yrs ago (while in the MW Galaxy) and determined that certain energy can pass through anything. like in SG-1 s7 finale Lost City pt. 2 when they passed through Anubis' shields and ships easily. or Atlantis s3 ep No Man's Land when they detroyed a Wraith Hive Ship. or s4 ep Harmony when they (minidrones) went through the Genii.

it's just a thought.
      it certainly is a possibility if these creatures existed when the ancients were still thriving in our galaxy.

Comment

I have a question.Those creatures doesn't apears in SGA episode "the defiant one".Just a question.

Comment

so here I was watching this episode again and I came across something unique in the episode. When they encounter the glowing light life-forms again, where they call O'Neill and Teal'C over, the scientists stand in awe at the number of glowing lights (nobody gets hurt at this point yet). Anyway, I saw something in the background....and it turned out to be an SUV. I had to rewind and look closely in the background again to look at it at it in close detail and it was a car driving in the background.

anyone else notice this or was this already commented on and I just didn't read through the postings here.

Paul

Comment

Good eye, there was indeed a car driving in the background behind the bushes

Comment

the little cocky b***h in this episode was annoying for the most part, but other than that i enjoyed this episode alot

Comment

Not a very good episode , it had it moments but not many.

Teal'c zatting Jack was fun.

Rating : 5 / 10

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco View Post
                  The real (former) AF Chief of Staff Gen. Ryan has a guest apearance in this episode.

This episode got a little slow in a few places for me, but I still enjoyed it, especially after Hailey got the chip brushed off her shoulder
                  It was nice to see general Ryan in the episode. it shows how popular the show was after only 4 seasons
                  Some say that he has only one ear.
                  And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
                  All we know is he's called
                  sigpic

Comment

I like this episode only for the look into Sam´s life ( her hight school ) .. and the luminous ... somewhat... it was sweet.
                    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

this was a good episode i liked that sam took another under her wing
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                        I like this episode only for the look into Sam´s life ( her hight school ) .. and the luminous ... somewhat... it was sweet.
                        Its at her college, the Air Force Academy. And BTW, its not actually like that. That girl would probably have been forced into a nearly endless cycle of demerits and most likely raped.
                        sigpic
                        In Islamofascist Afghanistan, pain experiences you!
                        "The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get." ~ AFSOC MOUT Instructor

Comment

Not a bad episode but the cadet was very annoying.
                          sigpic

Comment

I like this ep only becasue of Sam ... It was kinda sweet
                            The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                            sigpic

Comment

I didn't like Hailey, but the glowing energy things were cool.
                              sigpic

Comment

I liked the way Major Carter spoke to, and treated Jenniffer. Sam was tough, because she cared about her.

I also loved the way Teal'c stood up for Jack, telling that man that Jack was indeed qualified, and suggesting that the man do as Jack said.
                                "I choose freedom." Teal'c Threshold
                                "To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important." Teal'c Stronghold

Comment

Working...
                                X