• Show
Clear All

• gateship15
    replied
    lol true it would come in handy

Leave a comment:

• AresLover452
    replied
    why not carry all of them. course if he had a horse shoe he could use it to beat and enemies brains in.

Leave a comment:

• gateship15
    replied
    yes true. i still think he may need to carry a rabbits foot a three leaf clover and horse shoe and other lucky charms

Leave a comment:

• AresLover452
    replied
    Yeah, But at least he didn't get knocked out this tie.

Leave a comment:

• gateship15
    replied
    lol yep very very bad

Leave a comment:

• AresLover452
    replied
    he has got bad juju or something... lol!!

Leave a comment:

• gateship15
    replied
    yes he dies alot to i had to sit and count and i tell u he must do something to attract bad luck

Leave a comment:

• AresLover452
    replied
    In his case, a lot apparently!!

Leave a comment:

• gateship15
    replied
    thats what i meant i mean how much bad luck can one guy have

Leave a comment:

• AresLover452
    replied
    Poor Daniel can't catch a break. First his wife then an ex girlfriend...

Leave a comment:

• gateship15
    replied
    poor danial he can never catch a break every thing he touches turns to goa'uld we almost everything

Leave a comment:

• AresLover452
    replied
    Originally posted by L E E View Post
    i liked:
    -jack and teal'c fishing. teal'c desperate to escape.
    -sara's voice. i could listen to her all day.
    -sam's bike.
    -cool goa'uld escape pod/ship
    -new goa'uld

dissecting symbiote. ick.
    Those were very kewl parts of the episode... and Sam's bike... was smokin hawt!!

Leave a comment:

• Eestlanna
    replied
    Originally posted by Pic View Post
    I also love seeing more of Janet, but am a little baffled as to why she went along?
    I wondered that too. Hammond just said that she should go, but there was really no explanation to it. Maybe it was because Jack and Teal'c weren't there and they wanted more than just two people to chase the enemy? Where were Jack and Teal'c anyway?

Leave a comment:

• Eestlanna
    replied
    Originally posted by Pic View Post
    I'm not sure why they felt the need to imply a past relationship with Daniel and Sarah, it didn't seem necessary for the plot. Former colleagues and friends would've served just as well. However, Daniel does seem to have a tendency to fall for women who had been/are/will be hosts to Goa'ulds, doesn't he?
    I think the writers had the tendency to turn this academic nerd kind of Daniel into some sort of macho playboy.

Leave a comment:

• Pic
    replied
    I liked seeing Daniel as an archeologist who had lost favor in the academic community. I guess I sorta like how they still try to tie it in to being "realistic".

I'm not sure why they felt the need to imply a past relationship with Daniel and Sarah, it didn't seem necessary for the plot. Former colleagues and friends would've served just as well. However, Daniel does seem to have a tendency to fall for women who had been/are/will be hosts to Goa'ulds, doesn't he?

I also love seeing more of Janet, but am a little baffled as to why she went along?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X