• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i didnt really like this episode i thought it was kinda boring

Comment

Originally posted by LtColonelSamC
      I agree. I personally love the whole "feeling feelings" conversation
      Who doesn't? And then, at the end when Sam and Jack remember they arn't allowed to have feelings, and then Sam calls him Sir.

Ah, the beautiful moments of season 4...
      my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill View Post
        Who doesn't? And then, at the end when Sam and Jack remember they arn't allowed to have feelings, and then Sam calls him Sir.

I love this ep so much!!!! ^ For that reason...it so sad at the end....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
          I love this ep so much!!!! ^ For that reason...it so sad at the end....
          I just saw this episode--why are jack and daniel butting heads all the time?

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill View Post

Agreed! Season 4 is one of the best, in terms of shippy moments... Oh, i miss those moments, btw! u_u

Great episode!
            It made me think "hmm, things are not what they seem" and even though I was much younger at the time, I still think it's true: things may not always be what they seem, in any "reality", including ours. I mean, the way we think or the things we do are what we normally would think or do, or are they what some people want us to think and do? Arrg, I just sounded like my Sociology teacher! LMAO!
            Uhh , forget it! I'm starting to wander here. My friends here in Brazil who watch stargate agree with me though.
            (long conversations in a pub lead to deep thoughts....) ;P HAHA

PS: Aw, i always cry at the end, when sam calls jack "sir". u_u
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rnwhocares View Post
              I think Jack thought that Daniel was going to take Sam from him or something like that.

Comment

I just want to reemphasize how good the music was in this... it really gave the whole underground worker thing excellent atmosphere.

Comment

Ok when O'neill shot the sky light above the workers. When they looked up to see and feel the suns rays. How come they never got a face full of broken glass?
                  sigpic
                  Banner Made By Me for Me
                  The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
                    Ok when O'neill shot the sky light above the workers. When they looked up to see and feel the suns rays. How come they never got a face full of broken glass?
                    TPTB addressed this in the commentary and they said that in the end they decided that the window wasn't directly above the workers even if it seemed like it was. It was to one side of them and so the glass fell on the machinery but not on the workers. Pretty flimsy excuse for that sort of a mess up but I guess in the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter seeing as it was a pretty amazing episode...IMO of course.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Originally posted by rnwhocares View Post
                      I think it is for the same reason that Jack and Sam still find themselves attracted to each other when they are Jonah and Thera. In any circumstance, not even knowing who they are, they can have feelings for each other. In the same (and yet completely opposite) way, if Jack and Daniel weren't Jack and Daniel and had never done the things they had done together, they would never have become friends. That's one of the beautiful things about their relationship. Generally, Jack dislikes people like Daniel and vice versa. Not knowing that they knew each other, it would be natural for them to butt heads.

I absolutely love this episode! The S/J moments are cleverly written and played, underdone and subtle enough to ignore if you want to, but fantastic and poignant for all us shippers!

I also love the commentary for this episode.

And the lighting!

And Janet!

The red guns I could do without, though
                      Last edited by Bekki; 09 September 2007, 10:15 PM. Reason: me + typing skills = no
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                        The red guns I could do without, though
                        They did look pretty Crap! lol

But i gess they spent their budget on the set, CGI city and Lava Rocks
                        sigpic
                        Banner Made By Me for Me
                        The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

i thought it was a pretty good episode. it was funny when they were talking at night and daniel asks jack about what he did in the mines and jack says"i mined" obviously.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to WingedPegasus and myself for the sigs, and to Myn for the userbar.

Comment

Finally! Teal'c is free from that awful mini Twinkie!!!

This was a great episode, the normal Teal'c is back and he saved the team. I didn't really like the premise of how they were captured and "stamped", but it all came together in the end. I think it would have been interesting to see the meet and greet between the SGC and administrator Caulder. Captain Griff is an awesome character I think he makes a good replacement for Colonel Makepeace. All in all, this was a very apocalyptic episode.
                            sigpic

Comment

Funny how Jack remembers Homer Simpson. I don't know how he does it, but Jack has a way of injecting humor even when the scene is serious. I love that about him.

Comment

Best Simpsons Reference Ever

Rating: 7/10

Full Review: http://stargatesummer.blogspot.com/2...h-surface.html
                                My attempt to watch every episode of SG-1 and Atlantis this summer:
                                http://stargatesummer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X