• Show
Clear All

lol I loved that bit
    __

__

Comment

Jack: We've done this!
      Daniel: we do this every day
      Jack: im not talking about briefings in general, Daniel, im talking about this briefing, im talking about this day!
      (and the most funniest line... for now anyway)
      Teal'c: Colonel O'Neill is correct. Events do appear to be repeating themsleves.
      *rolls on floor laughing* I love that line! I really do!
      Shipper Haven eBay Page --- Shipper Haven Website
      Shipper Haven Facebook Page --- Shipper Haven Twitter Page
      Shipper Haven - A safe haven for you and your TV, Movie and Literary ships.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
        "I've never seen someone like oatmeal so much."-Daniel
        When you've been eating fruitloops for who knows how long, a little variety helps.

Comment

This is my all time favorite stargate episode.

Although I am not a jack and sam shiper, I loved the way they cut from the scene with jack kissing her and on to the odd look in sams eyes. The whole light thing and her expression were just classic.

I dont get how learning to make a pot is exactly doing someting in which you cant "get in trouble"

Comment

yup! definitly MY fav too! I don't even know how many times I've watched it! and if any of my friends wanna watch just ONE ep. of SG1 I make them watch this one! he he he...

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
            Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Hehe, Being a Sam/Daniel shipper, but having this being one of my top episodes, put me in a bit of a delema hehe.

I like to see all the Jack/Sam shippyness as simply him acting on Daniel's "No consiquences" bit. There's this really funny fan fic on Heliopolis where Teal'c sleeps with just about every female to have ever graced the show, quite funny too. And now for my favorite line...

Jack: How far away is Aliaris (sp?) anyway?
              Teal'c: Several Billion miles O'Neill.
              Jack: That has to be a record.

I just love the way big T says Billion. He acts like he's a science buff or something.

Not so happy that Daniel died now, are we Jonas?

Comment

Originally posted by PX-Something-or-another
                I like to see all the Jack/Sam shippyness as simply him acting on Daniel's "No consiquences" bit.
                I do see it that way. This was just something else he could get away with without having to deal with anything afterwards. No ship about it in my view.
                I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

I like to live my Jack's saying...

If at first you don't succeed, try try.. try try try try again

Comment

I saw this episode today and I laughed for a long time...so long that I remembered that I can't even remember how long ago it was since I laughed so long....ah good times

I can't really say which are my favorite scene's because I basically LOVE the whole episode.
                    the teal'c slamming the door back at the guy thing was cool to see though ..but I think i'm gonna go for the kiss as a favorite

Comment

Originally posted by Jwizzman
                      I saw this episode today and I laughed for a long time...so long that I remembered that I can't even remember how long ago it was since I laughed so long....ah good times

I can't really say which are my favorite scene's because I basically LOVE the whole episode.
                      the teal'c slamming the door back at the guy thing was cool to see though ..but I think i'm gonna go for the kiss as a favorite

I agree 100% with you there! If only we could see more Jack and Sam kissing...or more!
                      __

__

Comment

Resaw this ep tonight and go to say I love the kiss sceene. Oh and Teal's slamming the door. Oh and I still laughed very hard at the play golf thru the gate.

This has to be my favorite ep of all times!!!!!!
                        My website

O'Neill: "Since when has plan A ever worked?" Evolution [part I]

Comment

Hey all. I just noticed two things:
                          2-10 hour loops (roughly 2 a day) * 30 days in a month (average) * 3 months (since Tokra first noticed) = 180 loops BARE MINIMUM.
                          Also, anyone notice in the translating scene (where Jack is writing at the beginning) that Daniel picks up the drawing of the ruin walls. Now, if he only did that on the first loop, how would he have it in a subsequent loop? Just something I noticed.

Also, First Post!

Comment

First off, welcome Adanufgail!

Secondly, I ADORE this ep. No matter how many times I've seein it, the image of O'Neill in front of a pottery wheel makes me dissolve in giggles every time. Also love the golf scene:

Jack: How far is Alaris, anyway?
                            Teal'c: Several billion miles, O'Neill.
                            Jack: That's gotta be a record...

Tee-hee!!
                            -Kari

My Fanfiction -- I love reviews!

Comment

IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACK SWING?!

Oh my freakin' God...that was hilarious! He looked like he was gonna blow a gasket or something, he was hilarious. This whole episode is hilarious.
                              "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Bill Watterson

Comment

I didn't read the whole long thread so this may have been brought up...but...

They tried to establish a connection to a gate to stop the looping but it failed. Afterwards why couldn't they have tried dialing one of the planets in the giant "time bubble" when the looping time came around? That would have spared at least those two planets from the next loop.
                                Games 'n Stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X