X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol maybe his read your report
    sigpic

Comment

Ok so I guess I am in the right place. I am finally just know watching all the seasons of stargate SG 1 I know, I know its so sad. But I have to say that the scence where O'Neill kisses Carter is my favorite stargate moment so far. The look on general Hammond's face is priceless.

Comment

lol it is priceless
        sigpic

Comment

This is one of the best episodes ever! Love it! So many funny lines!
          sigpic

Comment

i agree i love this episode my fave ep
            sigpic

Comment

I just noticed yesterday when I was rewatching the episode, that in the golfing scene they're hitting the golf balls to the planet Malakye is on with the time machine.

I can just imagine Malakye trying to work and random golf balls are coming through and he can't even escape through the Stargate.
              That's probably why he got the shield that sent Teal'C flying. But it's still hilarious to picture him trying work and random balls come through nearly taking him out.
              O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

lol now i think of it so can i and it just makes that seen funner. i think that might of been why they chose that planet in the first place
                sigpic

Comment

What I loved about this episode was how O' Neill was being hilarious , especially that 'WACKO' scene in the mess hall and then turning serious at the end when Malachi and him talked about what they lost in life.

Comment

lol love the WACKO seen it is a fantastic seen
                    sigpic

Comment

loooool XD I loved this episode! Haha, Oh for crying out loud!
                      When I saw the kiss scene I was like "SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" lol
                      sigpic
                      My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                        loooool XD I loved this episode! Haha, Oh for crying out loud!
                        When I saw the kiss scene I was like "SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" lol
                        i loved that scene aswell
                        sigpic
                        The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Is Teal'c Kelnorim-ing in the conference room to handle the frustration of living that day over and over? If so, that has to be the best part of the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by jlovette View Post
                            Is Teal'c Kelnorim-ing in the conference room to handle the frustration of living that day over and over? If so, that has to be the best part of the episode.
                            I don't remember that. Great, now I gotta re-watch it yet again. oh the laughs i'll have to endure. woe is me.
                            O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
                              i loved that scene aswell
                              Haha Yep! It was quite funny.. and sweet, between Sam & Jack.
                              sigpic
                              My tumblr

Comment

:Yeah, finally some fun!
                                :What's funny, O'Neill?
                                :You don't get it?
                                :Red Sox won the series!
                                The End
                                "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
                                X