No announcement yet.

Window of Opportunity (406)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol i wander what he would do as well . this episode will always be my fave episode and i can watch it 100 more times and it will still make me smile
    sigpic

Comment

my favourite episode.I would have liked more scenes with a Teal'c start not o'neill
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Would have been cooler with replicators
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Last edited by rushy; 25 November 2009, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Like that episode with a comedy

Comment

this will always be my fave ep. i know after awhile i would get annoyed with the day going over and over again but it would be fun for a short while
              sigpic

Comment

I absolutely love this episode. I have watched it so many times I have lost count.

My favourite part is when Jack and Teal'c are golfing through the gate

Comment

Originally posted by Torzy86 View Post
                  I absolutely love this episode. I have watched it so many times I have lost count.

My favourite part is when Jack and Teal'c are golfing through the gate
                  Every time I see that scene, I think- "My God! How big are Jack's feet, anyway?" At least a size 12.

Comment

This ep is great - both plot- and ship-wise!
                    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Same words,es. I totally love this episode.I have watched it at least 100 000 times.

Comment

If you like this episode,then watch Unending from season 10 the last episode.

Comment

golfing thro the gate and resining then kissing sam are my fave bits in this episode
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
                            golfing thro the gate and resining then kissing sam are my fave bits in this episode
                            I liked Teal'c's smirk when he slammed the door

Comment

me to lol. but if i was himi would do the same
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
                                me to lol. but if i was himi would do the same
                                Oh yeah. Eventually.