No announcement yet.

Window of Opportunity (406)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But did Sam pick up on it as well? And would she have questioned him about it? I would have loved for that topic to come up in another episode.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
      But did Sam pick up on it as well? And would she have questioned him about it? I would have loved for that topic to come up in another episode.
      It's a bit harder to tell with Sam from the scene, but honestly, I can't imagine her not picking up on that smile he gave her.

It's a good question though. I can easily see Daniel questioning Jack about the issue, but I'm not so sure if Sam would. So far, both Sam and Jack seem to avoid the issue of feelings between them unless somebody's life depends on it.

What do you think? Can you see her asking Jack what that smile was about? And would he answer her?

Comment

I agree that they always seem to err on the side of attempted ignore when anything close to remotely discussing their feelings comes up. But she's a highly intelligent woman. I can't believe she wouldn't have wondered, maybe in private, the same thing that Daniel actually asked.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Verdande View Post
          It's a bit harder to tell with Sam from the scene, but honestly, I can't imagine her not picking up on that smile he gave her.

It's a good question though. I can easily see Daniel questioning Jack about the issue, but I'm not so sure if Sam would. So far, both Sam and Jack seem to avoid the issue of feelings between them unless somebody's life depends on it.

What do you think? Can you see her asking Jack what that smile was about? And would he answer her?
          i agree i would have loved to see sam or danial ask him what his smiling about. altho i don't think he would tell either the truth. since he doesn't show to much emotion. i do think tho that Teal'c by this time may suspect that jack has feelings for sam
          sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, I'm sure Teal'c knows exactly what the both of them feel, having witnessed both of them on separate occasions being very distraught when the other was missing.
            sigpic

Comment

lol thats why he wasn't surprised when they admit it later on. but the part where they kiss is the best bit in this episode i wander if later on sam figured what the smile was about
              sigpic

Comment

I'd love to see her ask him if he did anything. Because he doesn't answer the question when Daniel asks. I'd be damn curious!
                sigpic

Comment

i agree it would be interesting. altho what would be more interesting would be if he told her to see her reaction to what he did
                  sigpic

Comment

I had to laugh my ass off that one! Jake and Teal'c were hillarious throughout. You get Jake juggling, but then you get Teal'c juggling.. and playing golf through the stargate??? crazy!

Comment

I'd love to see her ask him if he did anything. Because he doesn't answer the question when Daniel asks. I'd be damn curious!
                      But that little smirk of his speaks volumes, don't you think.

Comment

Originally posted by Verona View Post
                        But that little smirk of his speaks volumes, don't you think.
                        To US, the viewer, who knows what happened, sure. But Daniel and Sam have no idea. I'm sure it would have made Daniel and even Sam curious and I think Daniel might actually come out and question him - in private. Sam may subconsciously know and be afraid to ask.
                        sigpic

Comment

To US, the viewer, who knows what happened, sure. But Daniel and Sam have no idea. I'm sure it would have made Daniel and even Sam curious and I think Daniel might actually come out and question him - in private. Sam may subconsciously know and be afraid to ask.
                          Oh I think Sam can read Jack very wel by this episode, Daniel too for that matter and would ask him for sure Sam would just put it into that room.

Comment

Feh. Sam and that little room. LOL! But, I think you're right.
                            sigpic

Comment

i agree i dout she would ask because she was afraid but i think that maybe danial may ask when the others were not around but if he told him or not well i guess we may never know
                              sigpic

Comment

I think Daniel already suspected something between Sam & Jack when he heard Sam said, "maybe he read my report?" "Maybe he read your report??"
                                sigpic
                                Sign by me

Comment

Working...
                                X