No announcement yet.

Window of Opportunity (406)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has always been my favourite mission.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
      This episode never gets old! I made my mother watch it because it's classic!
      I wish my mother would watch it. In fact I wish my whole family would be a bit more open to SG1. My kids and I love this episode especially when Jack & Teal'c are playing golf through the gate and when Jack kisses Sam (oooh how cute!!) I love it. I also loved Carters hair - well that's how I feel, what do you think?
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I say again great mission!!
        sigpic

Comment

Window of Opportunity is the episode I showed my friend to get her into Stargate. Today, if you're quiet, you can still hear us quoting, "Colonel O'Neill, what the hell are you doing?!?"

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Yes that is a very affective technique in getting people interested.
            sigpic

Comment

This is my absolute fav episode. I've watched it so many times, and it never seems to loose it's appeal . The 'wacko' scene still cracks me up whenever I watch it. I think it may very well always remain my favourite too . Jack is just so funny in this ep.

Comment

Jack is funny on pretty much every mission but he realy shines in this one.
                sigpic

Comment

indeed, he most certainly does

Comment

I think this was a great episode for teal'c as well.
                    sigpic

Comment

Sorry if it was there, but did you noticed that autor of that Latine for Novice was PhD. Joseph Mallozi (is there double-l or double-z?)?

Comment

It's an in-joke, Joseph Mallozzi is one of the TPTB of Stargate. A very cute visual gag.
                        "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                        " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                        Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

I know who is Joseph Mallozzi. I hoep tehere will more of those gags.

Comment

I could watch this episode a gazillion times and never get tired of it. It must be one of the best eps they've made. I think there is a poll out there on which episode is the best - I would love to see the results of that one. I think WoO would be hard to beat. I especially love the J/S ship!!
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

This would definately be one of the top best.
                              sigpic

Comment

It's my favourite episode (especially T and jack playing Golf).

Comment

Working...
                                X