No announcement yet.

Window of Opportunity (406)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And, amazingly, they hadn't considered the possibility themselves!

Either they were too busy being frustrated by having to explain themselves every single loop to realise the possibilities, or they were just too honourable to start messing about until someone else put the idea into their heads...

Whichever explanation it was, once they started playing up, the fun really got going!
    sigpic

Comment

yeah i wonder why jack didnt think of doing crazy stuff before daniel said something. Usually he would be the first one to think of that
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Too concerned with getting out of Daniel's first question, possibly?
        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

YEah that could be one reason he didnt think of it right away
          sigpic

Comment

All I know this was probably my favorite SG episode. At least in my top three. Does anyone know when it will be airing again?
            Support Gateworld Roleplay

Captain Jacen Richards SG7

Comment

Probably in a month if i had to guess
              sigpic

Comment

Try two to three months and I think you'll be closer to the mark.
                Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Hi, Eirual of Nerual here.

I normally hang around the character threads but I thought I'd have a look around.

This is probably one of my most fave episodes and I still laugh when I watch it.

It's a complete and utter classic.

Well bye.

SUPPORT THE ROCKETT!!!
                  Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Just watched it on the Space Channel today was a pretty funny episode on of the best

Comment

Yeah it would be more like 2 months. On scifi its only on season 1 right now
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
                        Yeah it would be more like 2 months. On scifi its only on season 1 right now
                        Really? I thought they were on season 7.

How the heck is Jack able to play golf in the Stargate, anyway? Did he knock out Walter?

Save SG-1 and Atlantis! Watch them, don't boycott! || Banner by stargatefangurl||My LiveJournal~

Comment

on stargate monday they just got done showing in the line of duty and are about to start s.2
                          sigpic

Comment

but don't you have season 9 on Fridays??

Space is on Season 9 now but during the day they show Re-runs

Comment

im not sure what season is on fridays but i know we are on s.1 on mondays
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Weir'sRedShirt
                                Really? I thought they were on season 7.

How the heck is Jack able to play golf in the Stargate, anyway? Did he knock out Walter?
                                Quite possibly. After all, he's got a load of golf clubs in tow and I'm sure even the indestructible Walter would have succumbed to a solid drive with a number five iron.

Disclaimer: Hitting people with golf clubs is a bad thing to do, kids! Particularly if there's no time loop to get you out of trouble afterwards...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X