No announcement yet.

Window of Opportunity (406)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya and Daniel picked up on it! You could see the moment he figured it out.
    "Do you people practice being vague?"

Comment

Originally posted by solar wind
      Ya and Daniel picked up on it! You could see the moment he figured it out.
      really? You think that expression meant that he figured it out? Ok, I didn't even think about that

Comment

Well I dunno, just the way he quickly looks back at her after seeing Jack's expression. Maybe I just like the idea that he does!

Comment

I'll have to check it out...

Oh no! That means I have to watch WoO tonight! The horror!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka's_Mum
            I'll have to check it out...

Oh no! That means I have to watch WoO tonight! The horror!!!!
            Funny.
            Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
            LOVE HIM-> DT
            ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

"WoO" is coming up on Sci-fi Tuesday and I am looking forward to it!

Comment

This is my favorite for the comedy. I think there could have been even more but they were limited so by the hour theme. I am glad they try to wrap all their shows up in the hour. I hate cliff hangers. Loved the kiss he gave Sam. Would have been interesting to see T do something really interesting during the loop. Great fun.

Comment

Yay its on today.

Stargate? or TO circus?..... STARGATE WoO!!!!!!!!!!
                  Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

How many of you vote on the best episode tournament, over in general disscussion I think? This one I'm sure will stick around till the end and I imagine has a great shot at winning. I for one would be happy with it winning. It's good Stargate, even when it's so funny!

Comment

I vote over there and WoO os pulling one vote a round, along with about 7 others, so it will be in the last few rounds, although if I had my way, it would be number one. WoO is by far the BEST episode of SG1 out there IMHO
                      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                        I vote over there and WoO os pulling one vote a round, along with about 7 others, so it will be in the last few rounds, although if I had my way, it would be number one. WoO is by far the BEST episode of SG1 out there IMHO
                        There is one dude over there currently trying to vote WoO out. However, he is the only one and WoO will survive the elimination rounds.

"...In the middle, of my BACK SWING!"

Comment

I could watch this ep over and over and never get tired of it.
                          "You are not the only who suffers O'Neill."
                          All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                          Pay it forward

Comment

*Bang* who knew a "door in the face" could be so funny
                            The scenes with Jack and Teal'c juggling and completely ignoring Daniel were funny, not to mention Jack correcting Daniel on his Ancient
                            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I thought it was great that Jack taught Teal'c to play golf!
                              It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Sam "Maybe...he read my report."
                                Daniel "Maybe he read your report?"

Comment

Working...
                                X