Window of Opportunity (406)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
    Oooh! I don't think so, I like watching macgyver every now and again. he's not that bad.
    macgyvers not bad NOT BAD hes cool give him a break
    so you really look like daniel

Comment

I was hoping they were gonna give Jack a MacGynver moment. It woulda been so funny to see him doing something with a swiss army knife!
      This is still definitely one of my all time faves.
      And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
      Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
      Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
      Daniel: Oh! You see?
      Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by ozisgifan
        macgyvers not bad NOT BAD hes cool give him a break
        so you really look like daniel
        I most certainly do. I'll be putting up a picture within a month or so.
        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
          I most certainly do. I'll be putting up a picture within a month or so.
          They say that everyone has a twin in the world. Or shall I say the stargate universe.

Comment

it was funny how teal'c kept being hit in the head

Comment

So, so true. Every single time I hear "I ask you: What could possibly be in my eye that could explain all this?" I just crack up. It gets REALLY funny around the 15th time you see it. Definitely my fave of all time.

Comment

This ep really is SO funny. I like the Teal'c / Jack scenes. They're such good friends and still so different. I just would've wanted to see more of those things they would've done during the timeloop. I'm sure there's something more on Jack's to-do-list

Btw.. what if one of them would have died while looping? Would the loop stop or would they just start over? At least as I remember in groundhog day the main guy (don't remember who) kills himself. doesn't he?

Comment

Probably would come back. It goes back in time before the incident so.....

Probably some one already said this my favorite part was the golf scene or anyother part with Jack after the time loop. Just all around funny.

Comment

In my view possible the best Stargate episode they have made! its got stuff the fans and new comers. The scene with Jack riding down the hall on a bike cracked me up and the kiss and the golf into the stargate and well all most of it.
                    RIP Prometheus

BAAL: You cannot be serious.

O'NEILL: Yes I can. I just choose not to some of the time. (He grins.)

BAAL: With your insolence you're dooming not just your world but all of humanity.

O'NEILL: I think big!

Kicking Ass since 1997

Comment

Originally posted by panzor
                      I will say one thing about this episode,

Right in the middle of my back swing!

That is one Stargate classic moments.

one the the greatest stargate moments!
                      RIP Prometheus

BAAL: You cannot be serious.

O'NEILL: Yes I can. I just choose not to some of the time. (He grins.)

BAAL: With your insolence you're dooming not just your world but all of humanity.

O'NEILL: I think big!

Kicking Ass since 1997

Comment

I have to say greatest episode ever and my 2 fave parts are the wacko scene and when Teal'c and Jack were playing Golf through the gate.
                        Jack "If I do this any longer I'm gonna go Nuts!'
                        Teal'c: (looks at Jack slightly puzzled)
                        Jack "You know Nuts. You know being crazy,being No longer in control of one's Faculties being 3 fries short of a happy meal WACKO !!!!".

I have to ask though what happened with the Goa'ald and the Tokra in those 3 months ?
                        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I love how funny the golf-thing is...and I did like the kiss, because it was funny, and sweet. However, I don't understand why this is so many people's favorite.

As much as everyone uses this episode to support their ideas of J/S 'ship, to me it proves the opposite: that it would pretty much never happen, unless/until Jack retires. The fact that even in a situation without consequences or inhibitions Jack still resigned before smooching Sam tells me that they're playing by the rules. I have seen spoilers for upcoming eps. and they're driving me CRAZY with curiousity and apprehension, but Window of Opportunity proves to me that unless some MAJOR changes have occured in their characters and values in the intervening seasons, no matter what might happen in moments of tension and adrenaline there won't be any real relationship, because when they're thinking clearly (aka most of the time) they both know better.

Comment

Watched this episode again today, and a question came up in my mind. What was Malakai? Was he a Tollan? Because you'd think finding another civilization that advanced would have meritted...more explanation.
                            FOR PETE'S (no, not THAT Pete) SAKE, THE ABOVE POST (if offensive in anyway) WAS MADE IN JEST!

Comment

Most likely he was just an alien archeologist that was discovered on P3X-639 when SG-13 first went to the planet and made contact with him.
                              Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Yeah, but, dont you think that at this point in Stargate history they would have made a big deal about it? I'm going to go with Tollan. Then everything makes sense!
                                FOR PETE'S (no, not THAT Pete) SAKE, THE ABOVE POST (if offensive in anyway) WAS MADE IN JEST!

Comment

Working...
                                X