No announcement yet.

Window of Opportunity (406)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i see no reason why not. in groundhog day he died and yet he came back again. as for the episode i dont think anyone can deny its greatness. it was the first episode i ever saw of stargate and it got me hooked.
    "in the middle of my backswing!"

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
      Well, tonight they play it again, and my family must tape this ep now as well. My mother can't get enough of this ep...I get the feeling I'll be in a time loop of my own pretty soon, watching this one over, and over, and over, and over, etc. Oh, well.
      You say that like it's a bad thing! I dunno...if I got to see (a) Jack bicycling through the SGC, (b) Jack & Teal'c golfing through the Stargate, and (c) Jack & Sam snogging over and over, I don't think I'd mind!

Okay, fine, it could get old after a while. But it'd be a loooong while!
      Last edited by zats; 06 December 2004, 02:20 PM. Reason: zat's Words of Wisdom I: build it idiot-proof and someone will build a better idiot

Comment

Ok, so I was a little cranky when I wrote that post. But I do love this ep. One of this season's best.
        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

This is one of the eps I'd have to have with me if I was stranded on a desert island.

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
            This is one of the eps I'd have to have with me if I was stranded on a desert island.
            I don't know if Stargate eps are the most important thing if you were stranded on a desert island.
            Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
              I don't know if Stargate eps are the most important thing if you were stranded on a desert island.
              Well, sure. How else are you going to learn how to make a stargate out of a hundred pounds of coconuts and a bag of sand?

Comment

Originally posted by Ananias
                Well, sure. How else are you going to learn how to make a stargate out of a hundred pounds of coconuts and a bag of sand?
                MacGyverize!

Comment

So you'll have a supply of McGuyver DVDs instead!
                  I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

McGuyver should die.

Comment

Oooh! I don't think so, I like watching macgyver every now and again. he's not that bad.
                      Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
                        Ok, so I was a little cranky when I wrote that post. But I do love this ep. One of this season's best.
                        Much better!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G
                          So you'll have a supply of McGuyver DVDs instead!
                          Not to mention, say, a portable DVD player!

Comment

Have been watching the show again (One of my favorites). I don't remember if this has been discussed or not.

Since they were in a 10 hour loop, when did everyone sleep? I know I would need it sometime.

Comment

One thing I had always wondered about is that with only Teal'c and Jack regaining knowledge of what was going on, did they experience fatigue mentally? Physically, their bodies would be "reset" at each loop, but their mind remained intact, which makes me think to
                              Spoiler:
                              Chimera in which Daniel felt fatigued since Osiris was causing him to constantly dream, even though he was asleep.
                              Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Originally posted by LateFan
                                I would have to say this is my fav ep. The site of Jack and Teal'c chippin' golf balls through the stargate.... hilarious.
                                [o'niell] so how far is that planet

[Tiel'c] several hundred light years.

[o'niell] got to be a record

[genaral hammond] colonel O'niell what the hell are you doing?

[o'niell] in the middle of my back swing

Comment

Working...
                                X